Author Topic: Already sick of seeing people moaning !  (Read 3316 times)

Stumpie

• View Profile
Already sick of seeing people moaning !
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »
I know its a freedom of speech thing and all that, but how can people find so much to moan about after 2 games!

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Already sick of seeing people moaning !
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 06:58:17 PM »
Football is,of course,a game of opinions,but we have new managers,a new squad and 4 points out of 6.Yet people are still moaning and passing judgement on individual players on the basis of 180 minutes of competative football-unbelievable!!

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 07:03:32 PM »
...you should have heard the ones in the stand, absolutetly mind boggling.However on a POSITIVE note the MAJORITY where quite appreciative.In fact concentrating on venting their sharp tongue onto one of their players,now known as the ANIMAL....think he was right back

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 07:33:05 PM »
 Moi ..?
   I 'm often Analytical ..not moaning ..!
     On a Sunday afternoon..
       I ve already attended 1 match out of  2 .. cheered both BUFC goals loudly ..and had a can of Boddingtons confiscated  to boot..!   

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 07:41:20 PM »
What planet are these moaners on?  If they read through todays sports pages they will find FULL-TIME managers of FULL=TIME TEAMS explaining they have 4/5 new players in their team therefore they need more than 5/6 games to get the team to gel. Here we have  two nights a week training and 14 new players and they expect the team to gel after one game . Time they got real.