Author Topic: Cully not good enough!  (Read 7450 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cully not good enough!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »
Looks like he takes his penalties like his clearances! Sky high...

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 02:08:21 PM »
Sometimes I don't know what our "fans" want. 3rd in the league and yet still half the team isn't good enough. I hear it at the ground and read it on here but I really don't understand what there is to moan about, it just seems like moaning for moaning's sake. Maybe you'd all like the squad back that almost got us relegated from the Unibond?

I suppose all the moaners go to work and perform to the exact same standard like robots, the players are people and people make mistakes. Even sides like Hyde can play above themselves it's what makes football such a great sport.

As for the abuse towards Frost on the other thread that would be laughable if it wasn't so stupid. A young lad on his first start and people expect a Ronaldo-esque type performance. He may turn out to not be good enough but give him 2 or 3 games and a chance to settle in before be judge jury and executioner.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 02:36:03 PM »
Sometimes I don't know what our "fans" want. 3rd in the league and yet still half the team isn't good enough. I hear it at the ground and read it on here but I really don't understand what there is to moan about, it just seems like moaning for moaning's sake. Maybe you'd all like the squad back that almost got us relegated from the Unibond?

I suppose all the moaners go to work and perform to the exact same standard like robots, the players are people and people make mistakes. Even sides like Hyde can play above themselves it's what makes football such a great sport.

As for the abuse towards Frost on the other thread that would be laughable if it wasn't so stupid. A young lad on his first start and people expect a Ronaldo-esque type performance. He may turn out to not be good enough but give him 2 or 3 games and a chance to settle in before be judge jury and executioner.

This thread is specifically about Cully not the rest of the squad. You can have a player in a winning squad who isn't good enough and I think this is borne out by the management team who, if all the squad is fit would not put Cully in the starting line up. As for Frost I don't think he is up to it but as you say he may need more game time.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR