Author Topic: v Hyde  (Read 12624 times)

porl99

• View Profile
v Hyde
« on: April 16, 2011, 12:36:56 PM »
Shaun Pearson not playing today  >:(  Goals will need to come from elsewhere!

Live commentary:  www.endeavourradio.co.uk

Coverage starts about 15 minutes before kick-off with a pre-match interview with Jason Lee

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: v Hyde
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 01:18:02 PM »
Shaun Pearson not playing today  >:(  Goals will need to come from elsewhere!

Why?
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Senny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »
He's injured. He 'tweeted' earlier and said he wasn't fit:

http://twitter.com/shaunpearson5

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 01:34:17 PM »
Cully in at right back then and Canners in the middle, leaving a place for Stones on the bench???

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 02:08:32 PM »
Frost, Cullingworth and Newsham start

Chelsea

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »
That's why things went wrong, Frost not interested Cullingworth shocking Newsham ?

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 05:45:36 PM »
That's why things went wrong, Frost not interested Cullingworth shocking Newsham ?
Nothing wrong with newsh, ones of the better performers out there

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 05:49:53 PM »
There's no denying we were poor today.It reminded me of the Worcester game in the F.A.Cup,when we also made changes and rested players.We were disorganised and disjointed and there were some poor individual performances today.Hyde certainly deserved something out of the game.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
Carried too many players SWD,Frost,Bazza,Austin and Cully weren't good enough. Good performances from Church,Sleath,Canners,Newsh,Jellyman and Yates though. Boyes should have started instead of Frost or atleast come on at half time with Frost having a shocker.

Bob Lee

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »
Carried too many players SWD,Frost,Bazza,Austin and Cully weren't good enough. Good performances from Church,Sleath,Canners,Newsh,Jellyman and Yates though. Boyes should have started instead of Frost or atleast come on at half time with Frost having a shocker.

What match was you watching?

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 06:07:52 PM »
Lets not forget Hyde are fighting religation ,they seemed more up for it than us .
I think we stopped when the half times were all going in our favour we seemed to
have the attitude we are 2 -1 up in play offs why try , shows you should never take
foot off the gas .
Baza should off had a straight red ,lucky there as we would miss him . Did i miss something
on penalty as town end seemed to think something was up ?
Bring on next week 3 points to be sure of play offs .
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 06:09:23 PM by spannerman »

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 06:41:55 PM »
On that second half showing we could have had no complaints if we'd lost.

We were awful.

All down the right we were wide open with Cullingworth and Yates being as poor as anyone in an amber shirt this season.

On the positive we didn't loose!

And good luck to Hyde, at 1-0 after not many minutes it would have been easy to fold but they came out and took the game to us. I've seen far worse teams than them this season.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »
Poor end of story. I doubt very much the players set out to have a less than convincing game but they certainly did today. I've never been a fan of JY, in fact i'm not a fan of any winger really. To many times they waste balls, try the impossible, fail to pass.  The worst thing they do is shirk tackles, they lose the ball then wave a leg, that was going on quite a bit today.
If Hyde had won we could have no complaints, they worked hard all over the pitch and a draw was the best we could hope for. All is not lost, we're still in the play offs and today gave JL a chance to see how poor we can be from time to time.

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »
Teams all around us dropping points like whores knickers ie Alfreton...im not disappointed cos nothing change today with regards to league table.We are in a fantastic position as a result of the whole seasons work not just one game.Before Telfords game if you had said 4pts over the next 2 games,we would have been happy.Their number 10,never seen such a tall white man run so quick,he had Cully in his pocket time after time.Great stuff and Hyde fighting for their league status if they carry on playing like that,will be ok.Higher placed teams been more negative at our place....dont know if we are mathematcal guarenteed play offs yet but we cant be far off.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2011, 07:23:40 PM »
I thought yates was good in the first half,newsh and swd looked decent and church had a good game. Dont want to say to much about frost as it was his first match but i think all will agree he was a long way of what we need.

None of the spot kicks should have been given in a million years althou there no 9 should have been pulled up very swift for inciting the crowd.