Author Topic: Head hung in shame - facebook question  (Read 3070 times)

LeeChase

• View Profile
Head hung in shame - facebook question
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »
Well no one is talking about anything else.

I've just joined facebook and thought I would do the usual of racking up large numbers of friends. Well it turns out no one likes me  :o or I'm not putting enough effort in. So...

1. Which Boston United group should I join. I'm not sure how many there are but two of them have over 300 members.
2. I keep getting instant messages from friends which pop up, I write a response and it says they're no longer on line. What's going on. What application are they using in facebook and why can't they just send a message. Oh I'm ranting know. I should join the I hate facebook instant messenger group.

No wait one of them says I can join a group the other says I can become a fan, whatever than means. I'll join both.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:15:36 PM by LeeChase »
Touched by his noodly appendage.

thepilgrims

• View Profile
Re: Head hung in shame - facebook question
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »

Hugo

• View Profile
Re: Head hung in shame - facebook question
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »
Often with the facebook chat there are problems with people appearing off line - it is an irritating bug you just have to cope with - though do make sure you update your browser, maybe use firefox or safari.  The page where you 'become a fan' is good because it sends you all the boston news when it happens.

Good luck!