Author Topic: FC united v Boston poster  (Read 6114 times)

thepilgrims

• View Profile

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
Re: FC united v Boston poster
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:00:34 PM »
"ITS THE BIGGIE" my favourite quote from last season!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »
Note the admission prices

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »
however their telephone number does start 0870 compared to our local 01205 number.

Mostonian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:55:23 PM »
however their telephone number does start 0870 compared to our local 01205 number.

Hello. I'm an FC fan perusing your forum ahead of the game on Saturday. I can't bleedin wait. Summer is rubbish.
Anyway, that number is for out of town FCUM fans who have no internet access. The club took steps to improve communications for non-internet fans. I believe it actually costs us to run it, as the commission the host charge is more than the calls we generate cost. I've suggested a more racy name, and maybe some scantily clad ladies to increase numbers, but was asked to leave the meeting!
Anyway, if you look on our official site there is a normal local phone number should you wish to contact the club.
Good luck for the season (Saturday aside),  and have a pleasant trip to Manchester, er, Bury.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »

Hello. I'm an FC fan perusing your forum ahead of the game on Saturday. I can't bleedin wait. Summer is rubbish.
Anyway, that number is for out of town FCUM fans who have no internet access. The club took steps to improve communications for non-internet fans. I believe it actually costs us to run it, as the commission the host charge is more than the calls we generate cost. I've suggested a more racy name, and maybe some scantily clad ladies to increase numbers, but was asked to leave the meeting!
Anyway, if you look on our official site there is a normal local phone number should you wish to contact the club.
Good luck for the season (Saturday aside),  and have a pleasant trip to Manchester, er, Bury.

Bury has been kind to us over the years, hopefully our good form at Gigg lane can continue
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bob Lee

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 06:15:58 PM »
I see our badge has changed.

gallyleigho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

Evening all, another FC fan here invading your forum!  ::)

I see our badge has changed.

I believe the designer of the poster couldn't find a hi-res version of the current badge so used that one instead on the basis of owt's better than nowt.  :)
If anyone needs more information about getting to the ground and where to go for a pre-match drink I'll be putting a link up shortly.

My matchday duties include setting out the FC flags and banners. If any of you forumistas fancy seeing your flag in a more prominent position than usual just let me know and I'll arrange that for you along with safe return post-match.

Forza FCUM! 

gallyleigho

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »
Here's the link for anyone who wants further information:

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/posters/FCUMinfoforBostonsupporters.pdf

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 12:15:12 AM »