Author Topic: Ball boys  (Read 2599 times)

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ball boys
« on: April 03, 2011, 06:21:08 PM »
A few weeks ago he had ball boys at one of our games yet yesterday there weren't any. Why don't we have any at all of our games?

I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would love the chance to have a pitch side view of the game and it wouldn't cost the club anything.

Plus, as all the visiting teams seem to employ time wasting tactics, not having any ball boys means the goalies can waste even more time by strolling to the pitch side to get the balls, the refs never tell them to get a move on.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Ball boys
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
A few weeks ago he had ball boys at one of our games yet yesterday there weren't any. Why don't we have any at all of our games?

I'm sure there are plenty of kids who would love the chance to have a pitch side view of the game and it wouldn't cost the club anything.

Plus, as all the visiting teams seem to employ time wasting tactics, not having any ball boys means the goalies can waste even more time by strolling to the pitch side to get the balls, the refs never tell them to get a move on.

There were two there yesterday on the spayne road side.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 10:05:33 PM »
know it all in Spayne Lane stated we cannot have any for Health and Saftey reasons!But i thought its was not allowed on night games only!

Burton Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 01:54:44 PM »
This has obviously been noted - according to the o/s we've now got sponsored tabards for the ballboys, so hopefully we can cut down on some of the time wasting