Author Topic: Steve Evans  (Read 14028 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Steve Evans
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 08:48:01 PM »
Can we stop the reminising about the was and look forward to the wills, I.E the wonderfull new lease of life that newton as gave the club and the acheivment of possibly back to back promotions done the right way. I sometimes think if half of us who comment and are addicted to SE took our keyboard bashing  and turned it into vocal support for boston what a joy it would be.

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »
Can we stop the reminising about the was and look forward to the wills, I.E the wonderfull new lease of life that newton as gave the club and the acheivment of possibly back to back promotions done the right way. I sometimes think if half of us who comment and are addicted to SE took our keyboard bashing  and turned it into vocal support for boston what a joy it would be.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT-ON BOSTONSHIRE...........All posts/threads regarding our murky past should be banned immediately.We are a club moving on and we need to look forward- not look backwards.
Evans and Crawley are what they are.They have done a fantastic job this season promoting non-league footie and good luck to them.
It is the faceless men at the FA who should hang their heads in shame for allowing people like our former manager to still be allowed to be involved in football.Shame on them all.................

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:22 PM »
He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it and all that jazz. Personally I dont see anything wrong with the current levels of hatred, nothings gone too over the top, its healthy to let off some steam once in a while...

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 09:25:05 AM »
Who is Steve Evans  ???

Use to be a defender for wrexham i think
Nice bloke aswell

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 12:03:40 PM »
I see in todays Sun Steven Howard has his tongue right down the back of Evans' trousers again........

Utterly shameful journalism.

bufc40

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »
evans.  yawn... yawn... yawn

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »
I dont see anythink wrong with hate but with the up and comming rise we have and possibly will have again im sure a certain SE should at least be banished to the darkest corners of our sheds

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
I dont see anythink wrong with hate but with the up and comming rise we have and possibly will have again im sure a certain SE should at least be banished to the darkest corners of our sheds
r  :dan
Hate makes the world go round...or is it money? Whatever

Anyway, I wouldn't want him in the shed, he'd frighten our spiders  :o

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »

Not particularly impressed with this article ... seems a bit as if Evans himself is now belittling Boston's promotion into the Football League. Of course, this could also be a bit of journalistic slant ...

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/sport/Evans-Going-feels-better-time/article-3410935-detail/article.html
if it was so easy to win the league when we did why did he have to cheat....tosser
"till saturday comes"

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2011, 11:19:26 AM »

spot on again Bostonshire....its a pity other people keep reminding us all about him (SE).....I would sooner devote my energy to supporting BUFC......

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »
I go on many fans forum nationwide and fans of clubs that have had no connection to Evans have threads slagging him of on a regular basis.   Also on the conference forum there are sometimes 3 or 4 threads A DAY venting steam at the man , fans as far afield as Exeter to Sunderland.   Having followed BUFC over 60 years never in that time has their been anyone nearly dispised as this man for bringing to club disgrace .  In my opinion anyone who feels better for it should come on here and air their thoughs about the faudster .   It also serves as a reminder of what we all owe to Chestnuts .

amberexile

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »
why go on a thread about evans then moan when people mention evans you can see what the threads about ignore it..................simples

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »
Totally agree amberexile.

If people want to pass comment on Evans - me included - let them. If you don't stop posting about the fact that there should not be posts about Evans.

Lest we forget .....

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 09:11:22 PM »
So he's got there with the mysterious big money behind him. Let's spare a moment to congratulate the Crawley fans and wish them well in their moment of glory. It's a shame their chairman didn't live to see it.

As for him, he's now in the spotlight and the money wont last forever. We (and the rest of the world) will see what he's made of.... as if we didn't know!

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 01:07:48 PM »

Yes, well done to the Crawley TEAM - but when does the FA and FL start looking at the 'proper person' rules?