Author Topic: Jamie Green  (Read 7890 times)

AJHallgarth

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Jamie Green
« on: March 24, 2011, 03:00:19 PM »

pilgrim4life

• View Profile
Re: Jamie Green
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 03:26:40 PM »
thats not great cause he has been brilliant for us but think yatesy and semple are playing reasonably well so wont really make too much of a difference to the team!

ExBostonian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
mmm, I wonder if a peeved previous employee has had any influence in Green going back to Rotherham.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »
I think that whenever there is a change of manager at any club there is often an immediate recall of all on loan players.

The person taking over usually wants to see at first hand all squad options, and I would think that is all that has happened here.  Sounds like Rotherham are looking to include him in their squad's, though if he ended up at Grimsby I would be a bit peeved!!!!!

He did very well for us though, so thanks Jamie and good luck.

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 07:16:17 PM »
I think that whenever there is a change of manager at any club there is often an immediate recall of all on loan players.

The person taking over usually wants to see at first hand all squad options, and I would think that is all that has happened here. 

Very true. I wonder if Harry Deane's days at Stamford will be numbered - for the same reason?

dt woodhall

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »
Certain to go out on loan to Grimsby. They will want to bring someone in fairly sharpish. He was good to start, but has been fairly quiet last couple of games, so I am not too bothered. Pleased Austin is still on board

Look what has happened to Lincoln's loan keeper Carson, recalled back to Sunderland then straight out to Brentford.

Scott and Hurst were very good for the club, but they are now history.

Lets look forward to Saturday. I hope Bazza remembers his hat!!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 09:29:10 AM »

The person taking over usually wants to see at first hand all squad options, and I would think that is all that has happened here. 

Very true. I wonder if Harry Deane's days at Stamford will be numbered - for the same reason?

Harry has returned to the club,as has Shane Clarke but think that is only because his trial in America has finished.

Parker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:39:41 PM »
Certain to go out on loan to Grimsby. They will want to bring someone in fairly sharpish. He was good to start, but has been fairly quiet last couple of games, so I am not too bothered. Pleased Austin is still on board

Look what has happened to Lincoln's loan keeper Carson, recalled back to Sunderland then straight out to Brentford.

Scott and Hurst were very good for the club, but they are now history.

Lets look forward to Saturday. I hope Bazza remembers his hat!!
I'm not entirely sure that Bostons style of play was suited to Green. I think we play too much 'hoofball', whereas Green likes to play more classic football - give & go and latch on to balls behind the defence. That was obvious when we played Solihull Moors, as he had a fantastic game that day. Doubt we'll see him back now, as I get the impression that the new encumbents never believed he shouldn't be in the Rotherham starting 11.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:40 PM »
Getting shane clarke back makes the midfield look a lot stronger for the end of season run in

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
Green is a sub for Rotherham tonight so perhaps not off anywhere just yet.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 09:12:46 PM »
63 minutes gone, Lincoln City 0 Rotherham United 5...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 09:33:08 PM »
Wahey, 6!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »
Stats from Sky Sports
Lincoln
Shots: 0
Shots on target: 0

Rotherham
Shots: 8
Shots on target: 3?!?!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 09:44:37 PM »

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2011, 10:25:08 AM »
Getting shane clarke back makes the midfield look a lot stronger for the end of season run in
thats a matter of opinion  :-\
"till saturday comes"