cappo

• View Profile
badges
« on: August 02, 2009, 08:42:06 PM »
has anybody on here happen to have been bidding on bufc badges this evening
"till saturday comes"

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: badges
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »
Oh I forgot about them, bugga
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »
sorry to bother you all obviously no ebay pirates on here  ;)
"till saturday comes"

Shodfried

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:24:53 AM »
Those were the BUFC/BUSA badges I had made a few years ago, the Travelling Pilgrims ones, the Pride of Lincolnshire pluse some BUSA ones I bought from the stall at the fun day a few weeks ago.

I thought I'd sell them as I have them all in my collection and I wanted to see if there was any demand. I have offered to sell them for the club on E-bay in the past to raise a few quid for the 'Save the Pilgrims' but no one could be bothered to get back to me, a bit like the offer I made to sell the unsold programmes and donate about 8-900 quids worth of my own stock for the fund. That offer is now withdrawn, if they can afford to look a gift horse in the mouth then it seems they probably don't need the money as badly as they make out.

Thanks for the interest in the badges, for the record a lad out in the Coningsby/Woodhall/Tattershall area bought 3, one went to the States and the rest to collectors in the UK. I took about 25 quid for half a dozen badges that cost a quid each. 

Shodfried

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:51:45 AM »
While I think about it all the badges can still be bought from either the BUSA people on matchdays or via Mark Parr Promotions. The Triangle BUSA and Flag ones were on sale a few weeks ago at a quid each, the rest are a bit older, I got them made in 1999 and 2000 but are still in Mark's catalogue for I think 3 quid each.

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
thanks for the info sf.it seems a shame that your help was offered and wasnt used  ???.i have been collecting bufc badges over the last few years and have now got a few but am allways on the look out for ones i havnt got.one i  want but havnt got is is the conference winning badge,shocking as it is i had one and lost it,god knows how  >:(.if you come across any you dont want pm me if you want and ill offer a far price for them
"till saturday comes"

Shodfried

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »
http://www.markparr.co.uk/

I've not got any Conference badges left, I did a run of 100 and they went in no time, but while I was in the process of getting another 200 all the crap with Evans and the FA blew up so I never bothered getting any more. I'm sure Mark will have some though, contact him and ask for his list, there are several BUFC on there.

palada

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »
While on the subject of badges, does anyone know if BUSA have a new one for this season ? Usually get one when me and the lad renew membership.

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »
http://www.markparr.co.uk/

I've not got any Conference badges left, I did a run of 100 and they went in no time, but while I was in the process of getting another 200 all the crap with Evans and the FA blew up so I never bothered getting any more. I'm sure Mark will have some though, contact him and ask for his list, there are several BUFC on there.
thanks for that sf i will give him a ring
"till saturday comes"