Author Topic: Play- offs  (Read 2738 times)

Old yellow

• View Profile
Play- offs
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »
How many points do think will need to guarantee the play-offs ?and can Telford now win the league with Alfreton playing so many games against top sides in the next two weeks?

Fairfax

• View Profile
Re: Play- offs
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 12:45:28 PM »
1) One more than the team in sixth place (goals scored aside).

2) Yes they can, but whether they will is a different case.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »
Atleast 13 to get in the play-offs. 21 could see us win the league if Telford and Alfreton slip up enough times. Personally Telford stand a fantastic chance with Alfreton now playing Tue,Sat,Mon,Wed and Sat which will probably define their season.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
Atleast 13 to get in the play-offs. 21 could see us win the league if Telford and Alfreton slip up enough times. Personally Telford stand a fantastic chance with Alfreton now playing Tue,Sat,Mon,Wed and Sat which will probably define their season.

That'd mean us winning all our reamining games if we were to get the 21 you said which could see us win the league, i myself will settle for play-offs, but i do think Alfreton will drop a few more points in the race, and i wouldn't put it past Telford to sneakily win the leauge

Our last 3 aways are BIG, if we can get 7/9 points from those, and do the buisness we need at home i wouldn't write us off completly from the title race, but also keeping realistic by being more than happy with play-offs
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:22:10 PM by Danny Davidson's Right Foot »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 04:26:09 PM »
 Telford to win the league .    Alfreton to lose in play-offs for third year running.