Author Topic: v Big Keefs Macclesfield  (Read 12410 times)

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: v Big Keefs Macclesfield
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »
Top game and top performance well worth it evn it was a friendly :D

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 11:05:58 PM »
Roll on FC united  ;)
mmmm still optamistic but proof in the pudding is yet to come.some great performances tonight,i think gainsbourgh saturday will be a good tester
"till saturday comes"

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »
Yes,it was a bit of a mixed team from Macc,yes it's only a pre-season friendly,and no we shouldn't get carried away.BUT,nothing should be taken away from the quality of performance tonight.we got the ball down and passed it,and the workrate and commitment was something we could only have dreamed of last season.Some top perfomances and excellent goals.I said after the Lincoln game I was cautiously optimistic,now i'm just optimistic. ;D

yes must agree with ocm very good performance from the whole team midfield looked really good think we are in for a good season.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »
nearly didnt go tonight

glad i did now  ;D

fair enough they wasn't full strength but that doesn't take anything away from how well we played , great passing football  :)

not gonna get too excited yet , bet lets just wait and see what happens ey

lets all get down to FCUM on 1st day and get behind the team  ;D

atm looks like we may have 2nd bus going : got 1 full bus deffo + a few on the 2nd bus list, few of my mates on the 2nd list

so hopefully a few more will be tempted if the good pre-season form continues ;D

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:16:10 AM by Big-Tom »

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »
To put it in perspective, it was a good result but they had at best 3 first teamers in the side looking at their forum. The rest were fringe or youth.

That being said, Macclesfield fringe/youth side would be the sort of players that we would be looking to get in on loan if we needed players so that could been seen as a positive if our side is 6-1 better than players we would look to improve us during the season.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 12:28:38 PM »
To put it in perspective, it was a good result but they had at best 3 first teamers in the side looking at their forum. The rest were fringe or youth.

That being said, Macclesfield fringe/youth side would be the sort of players that we would be looking to get in on loan if we needed players so that could been seen as a positive if our side is 6-1 better than players we would look to improve us during the season.

7 of there players have had 1st team football in the football league.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 02:04:13 PM »

You could probably say that of our side ;D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »

Verry true who in our team as had first team action in the football league

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »

Verry true who in our team as had first team action in the football league

That would involve me doing research instead of making qiub comments and like our first team last year, I'm worth too much and too good to need do that!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 03:09:17 PM »

Don't believe everything Keef says at least 5 of em are in their first team squad.

IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR