Author Topic: Scunny sack their manager  (Read 3798 times)

Bob Lee

Scunny sack their manager
« on: March 16, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »
Wonder how long before our two are in the frame?

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Scunny sack their manager
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:16:29 PM »
Would a they gamble on S+H? I know they're a local team but they are also in the Championship and would probably go for someone with more experience of higher level management I would have thought.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »
This thread has to be a joke. A championship club simply wouldn't entertain the idea of employing a manager/s with no football league experience.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 06:07:44 PM »
This thread has to be a joke. A championship club simply wouldn't entertain the idea of employing a manager/s with no football league experience.

Derby County went for Clough admittedly he had been on the non-league scene longer and has the surname / connections to the club already

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »

Derby County went for Clough admittedly he had been on the non-league scene longer and has the surname / connections to the club already

And weren't Peterborough in the Championship when they appointed Mark Cooper from Kettering?

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »
Brian Laws (again) and Alan Knill, Bury, have been put in the frame as possibles.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 07:55:52 PM »
I dint think they would have any chance the names before had more experience and look how cooper at peterborough worked out can't see it

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2011, 01:05:15 PM »

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?  ;)

And weren't Peterborough in the Championship when they appointed Mark Cooper from Kettering?