Author Topic: The magic of the FA Cup  (Read 7237 times)

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The magic of the FA Cup
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2011, 07:22:55 PM »
Crawley deserved a draw and with a bit of luck, could have snatched it. Rooney was a is a waste of space.  

scot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »
I dont think Rusk touched the ball in all his 10 minutes. No change there then. The Fat one just brought him on just so he could say he played at OT

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2011, 05:40:48 PM »
Played at OT on his CV will make it easier to find a club to take him on loan , following many who have already been farmed out this season.

nerevs9

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
They mentioned Boston United early in the US broadcast, and also said something about Evans getting a 10-game suspension but nothing further than that. Stewart Robson basically trashed him though, he was pretty subtle but made it clear he can't stand him. Whoever was announcing tried to say Evans had "passion" and Robson said something like "you can look at it as a matter of passion or discipline, I choose the second"

nerevs9

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
Ha and there he goes again! (I'm just getting around to watching the tape of the game now) Robson just said that normally non-league fans all over the country would root for the little guy but he doesn't think its the case with Crawley "not just because of the money, but because of their behavior." This guy is great.

nerevs9

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 08:40:54 PM »
And now in the 40th minute, he's dropped the subtle sarcasm and just said "going to Boston United when he was there was one of my most unpleasant experiences in football"