Author Topic: Danny Davidson  (Read 7690 times)

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: Danny Davidson
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
Back on the topic - congratulations to Danny on netting his goal, allbeit with his hand and helping to earn us a point.

I think Danny works better for us as a sub personally. He seems to make more of an impact, troubling defenders physically and holding up play, waiting for another forward to latch onto his delivery. Starting him however seems to encourage the long ball towards him and that doesn't work too affectively I believe. He's an important part of our team, whether you like or dislike his football style.

Off topic now, any home fan abusing our own players needs to be ejected from the ground. Paying an entrance fee doesn't give you the right to abuse players. Everyone is perfectly intitled to an opinion by all means, but put some sensible and polite stance on it rather than ranting foul mouthed garbage at them. If you can't accept the players and the level we're playing at, go watch Chelsea or Man U on a Tuesday night for £50 or whatever it costs. Some "fans" really do need to get some perspective and show the lads some much deserved respect !

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
Several "Newsham ur s***" coning from the townend last night too. Not good enough from the fans, five or so loudmouths in each stand are heard too often.

I heard that too he was stood somewhere just above me what a total idiot. As I have said before moan about them on the way home to your mates but not while they are trying their best for the team. If it hadn't been for Newsh on Saturday we would probably have lost to Workington, don't know what some folk expect from part time footballers.

Probably, but after a while one moaning troll sounds like all the rest of em.

Was this the same guy who shouted "he shit get him of" at around 6 or 7 of the boston players. we was thinking he wanted us to play 7 a side
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 11:46:48 AM »
Well put P O L .  like to add that Paul Hurst in his post-match interveiw said DDs play was appreciated by management and team mates.