Author Topic: nuneaton v redditch  (Read 5817 times)

cambocakes

• View Profile
nuneaton v redditch
« on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »
see that finished 1-1 i wonder if the Nuneaton forum will be full of doom and gloom,like ours was after WE BEAT THEM.Even tho we got the 3 points it aint good enuff cos we didnt entertain,,apparently!!!!.....hope u did boro for your point at home to bottom placed Redditch.Maybe some on here will realise we aint doing bad.Oh yeah Eastwood buried 6 at Corby...doesnt matter Corby played some lovely stuff!!!!..... :bunny

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: nuneaton v redditch
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »
You watched the managers interview after the Redditch game ? 

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »
Yeah i did,hes as bad as the supporters,they all need to lighten up.Im all for expectations but lets just harness where we are at the moment and stop expecting too much all of the time!!!...

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »
Dont take it the wronge way cambocakes but supporters pay money in what is a very hard time for some financially, they are allowed to express there thought over not been entertained to the warrent of that 11 to 13 pound that some have struggled to find. I am happy at how far we have come sincs R&H have taken over and i dont think to many on here are not. There moan is the manner that we played and wich was also highlighted by the managers after the game.

I didnt expect a big goal tally on tuesday and i am happy to settle for the 1 nil and 3 points but i have to agree with the PH. I didnt think to many players that night can hold there head up and say they was comited to it mentely.

As for commenting on the poor performence i feel i have that right as im also one that comments on a good performence.

But trying not to risk opening a can of worms again i do agree that there is no place for constent verbal abuse that is thrown from the stands at YS. you wouldnt do it in the town centre.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »
Well I must apologise for expecting too much of the players. I thought players would turn up and give it their all and try to win a game of footy to the best of their ability. Silly old me.

cambocakes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »
So they put in a poor performance on purpose then,every single one of them tried their best im sure......i go to see Boston for a result and if im lucky a good performance.How many really GOOD performances have you seen equating to the fact we r 4th placed. Performing clowns at the circus might guarantee me ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 07:26:14 PM »
Severel, but with attatude against the fact that people use there rights on here to mention they wasnts happy with how the team played and felt they didnt get the entertainment that 11 to 13 pound should get them this is my last post on this topic.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
So they put in a poor performance on purpose then,every single one of them tried their best im sure......i go to see Boston for a result and if im lucky a good performance.How many really GOOD performances have you seen equating to the fact we r 4th placed. Performing clowns at the circus might guarantee me ENTERTAINMENT!!!

a) Find where I said the team lost on purpose
b) Find where I said I want to be entertained
c) You go to football for results -  that implies that if we don't get results, you won't be attending further matches.
d) Have fun at the circus.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »
Where circus i wanna go :bunny

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 08:59:31 PM »
As you say , we are 4th placed - why moan??
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 01:21:04 PM »
I think Bostonshire has got it right , we pay our money and should be allowed to moan if we think we are sold short.   What is not acceptable is fans (so called ) shouting abuse at players .  I find it difficult to see what they hope to achieve by doing this.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2011, 01:23:05 PM »
I think Bostonshire has got it right , we pay our money and should be allowed to moan if we think we are sold short.   What is not acceptable is fans (so called ) shouting abuse at players .  I find it difficult to see what they hope to achieve by doing this.
totally agree