Author Topic: Boston vs Guiseley match this coming Saturday  (Read 3247 times)

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Boston vs Guiseley match this coming Saturday
« on: January 16, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
Anyone from the West Yorkshire area travelling to this Saturdays game against Guiseley,in a car who has got a spare seat, please let me know. will pay towards fuel expenses

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston vs Guiseley match this coming Saturday
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
My mates coming on his Whippet, it's a two seater so there could be room for you on the back.  ;D

check the grassy knoll and the chips and curry  :bunny
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
My mates coming on his Whippet, it's a two seater so there could be room for you on the back.  ;D

Won't the racing pigeon be sitting there????????????????????

boselecta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 08:52:41 PM »
Can't believe for such a big game both camps have kept such a low profile.To be honest, with still lots of games to go tomorrows result would not be a disaster if either lost!!We know we are in for hard game ,they always are.Cant help looking on the non league forum,you have to laugh.When ever i see the same posters,coming out with the same rubbish .First we(Guiseley) were going back down to the Evostik this season.Then midtable,then when we got to the play-off places we would not last the pace.Anyway, glad Boston live in the real world.Your too good to knock other teams,unlike some forum members on that site.Pretty sure with a big fixture build up ,you'll see more and more strange results.What I am sure is Boston will be in the top 5 places come the end of the season.

Many thanks too Porl 99.
Endeavouronline.net    ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:02:55 PM by boselecta »

porl99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 02:57:34 PM »
live commentary www.endeavouronline.net