Author Topic: crawley  (Read 16971 times)

spannerman

• View Profile
crawley
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:03:15 PM »
Just watched the cheats team beat derby 2-1  , he really is a fat b?????d ??? ???

sparks

• View Profile
Re: crawley
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
Just watched the cheats team beat derby 2-1  , he really is a fat b?????d ??? ???

Reminds me of 'The Pilsbury Dough Boy' what a horrible little man.... great strike to win
 the tie though....... >:(
Simplicity is Genious...... Never touch an Electrician with no eyebrows.

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »
Looks like on the 29th I'm going to be a Torquay fan for the day.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
Evans will be a Posh by then!

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »
good for them

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 10:39:18 PM »
i had a massive dilemma tonight. Being a full time Boston fan and a part time Forest fan, it took me a few minutes to work out who I wanted to lose more. Crawley won that argument.

Got a bit angry with Steve Claridge earlier, he said Evans is doing great at Crawley and it's no surprise as he tasted success at Boston. IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD MANAGER YOU TWUNT CLARIDGE!

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »
Same here. I'm a part-time Forest fan and I'd have gladly seen Derby through, because the media keep reporting this as a non-league success story. Much like they did with us. Idiots. Ah well - suppose it's not really our problem any more, I just hate seeing the smug look on that cock-end's face....

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »
Who invented the widescreen TV? Luckily Evans just fitted on mine!

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »
hopefully those crawley fans enjoy nights tonight while they last cos as we full well know they will quickly turn into dark days, very dark days indeed

also if capello aint careful evans is gonna take his job off him after all thse upsets !

YellowHills

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 01:51:37 AM »
Evans is nothing more than a creepy, tax dodging, fat Scottis bastard!

Shoddys Lane

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »
Quick warning - if you have access to Sky Sports News, don't turn it on today unless you want to be confronted by the grinning visage of the evil Evans....
He was also on Radio 4 this morning. They then innocently followed his interview with a piece about financial propriety in football – genius!  ::)

travelling man

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »
Fit and proper person in football? I am sooooo pleased the FA don`t back down on their rules.

Oakham Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »
I'm a part-time Derby fan, and if Forest had been playing Crawley last night I would have wanted them to win. I couldn't believe what Claridge said on Radio 5 last night about Evans knowing what it took to get out of the Conference. I immediately sent an email to the programme which was not, of course, read out. You can imagine the message: that he only got BUFC into the league by fraud, for which he was subsequently convicted; that he had brought one of the most respected non-league clubs to its knees morally and financially, and trashed its reputation; that no self-respecting club should ever let him near. I don't think Evans' chequered (and that's putting it mildly) past was ever mentioned. Very poor, Radio 5.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »
Listened to R5s free and easy  coverage last night . . didn't they say the last time Derby were knocked out by a non -league club was 1955 and someone not us ??
 Thought it was us a few yrs after that .
   Think Derby should face up to not getting where they want to be while Clough Jnr is in charge .
     Maybe his replacement at Burton could do better .

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 06:12:03 PM »
Listened to R5s free and easy  coverage last night . . didn't they say the last time Derby were knocked out by a non -league club was 1955 and someone not us ??
 Thought it was us a few yrs after that .
   Think Derby should face up to not getting where they want to be while Clough Jnr is in charge .
     Maybe his replacement at Burton could do better .

I pointed that out on email to them but they didn't correct themselves.  Turned it off at 1-1 when Claridge described them as prudent in the transfer market, clown.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.