Author Topic: Saturday Cup Game  (Read 3386 times)

Merlin

• View Profile
Saturday Cup Game
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
Who will be in goal as Haystead is cup tied?? Will we have Butcher or can we make an emergency keeper signing i.e Mckeown for one game??

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday Cup Game
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 03:57:02 PM »
More than likley it will be Butcher as recent reports suggest the budget has all been spent.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 04:43:06 PM »
McKeown or Montgomery to come in for one game?

P.S. New signing soon to be announced ;)
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

daveangel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
Can't you just stick a youth team player in net, as surely it's more important for you to concentrate on the league  ;D

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:16:09 AM »
Can't you just stick a youth team player in net, as surely it's more important for you to concentrate on the league  ;D

Think we mite see a few changes to the team, dont think it be anythink to do with the cup thou. Games stacked up and a few injuries in the team. And yes they probaly will look at it as trying to protect some of the other players from getting tiered etc

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 10:27:42 AM »
Personally I would like the club to treat the game like any league game, as the rounds go on the wembley dream becomes closer and closer...

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
Agreed - we have no game next midweek, so the players won't need resting.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 10:31:04 AM »
Sorry i didnt realise we didnt have a game midweek. Think we still have to treat it with care thou with pearson,kieron and now jellymen out.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 12:36:19 PM »
The following Sat we have Guiesly at home which should prove to be a very interesting game. I don't know who  will feel they have more to prove us after they knocked us off the top on the last day of the season or them for the way we out played them at their place and then beat them again with the last kick of the game after 2 dubious pens at home.