Author Topic: Kit Locker  (Read 3744 times)

Reading Pilgrim

• View Profile
Kit Locker
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »
Just a quick one to ask if anyone else on here has had problems receiving items from Kit Locker?

My other half ordered me some United gear for Christmas on the 10th of December, the item states on the website states that it takes up to 14 days for delivery, so maybe cutting it a  bit fine.

The issue now is that she has e-mailed them as the item has not arrived and so far they have ignored the 3 e-mails that she has sent and when she tried to call today got an answer phone message that made no reference to Kit Locker.  She left a message anyway, yet still no reply.

Not happy at all to be honest, I think that the service we are getting is very poor, perhaps this is what happens when you outsource some of your clubshop sales.

schismrule

• View Profile
Re: Kit Locker
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »
My dad ordered a scarf from kit-locker in November, after a month and repeated phone calls where he was promised it would be sent nothing arrived so he got a refund on his card rang the club shop and ordered one which he received in the post 3 days later. Safe to say I wont be ordering anything from them, will just give the club shop a ring instead.

Sussex Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 08:08:05 PM »
To be honest got my stuff on time and as expected I got have this mobile number for Tom who works there:

mobile 07736 280489

Hugo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »
I ordered some stuff in August and it arrived in November - though they let me know straight away that there would be a long delay, and offered me my money back. They ended up giving me a free home shirt and free delivery to the USA to make up for it, and they emailed me back within a week every time I emailed them. I can give you the details of the guy I spoke to there if you'd like.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »
Mine took four days or something, went to the ticket office to collect, personalised and everything was fine.  (sizing was fine on my shirt too, your all just denying middle age spread!!!!)
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

chalker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 09:30:22 AM »
Sorry to hear there may have been issues with Kitlocker. Please forward any correspondence to me and I will do my best to rectify ASAP: craig.singleton@bufc.co.uk.

Reading Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »
Sorry to hear there may have been issues with Kitlocker. Please forward any correspondence to me and I will do my best to rectify ASAP: craig.singleton@bufc.co.uk.

Thank you for all your help guy's.

Craig, I have just told my other half and she shall e-mail you shortly with the information.

Thanks again.