Author Topic: Nick Jackson  (Read 10442 times)

bb1

Nick Jackson
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:21:30 PM »
How good to see the lad has his confidence back after the fans disgraceful booing that saw him taken off last year.I can only asume that H/S have had something to do with this. At Brigg he looked the best i have seen him play,just my opinion but think there is a lot to come if we sign him.Just to add Kennedy was the biz and i think he shoujd be playing higher up than town.Hope he signs for us as well very impressive.

Pilgrim21

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nick Jackson
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »
Echo those sentiments totally. Didn't see him last night but great to here what you are saying. 

pilgrimfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »
i dont think too much to jackson but he is only young and can improve. Think the joint manager hurst would be our best bet at left back. Just my opinion though. we cant afford for improvement we need to get out of this league now and think he is too inexperienced.

bufc4life

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 06:47:43 PM »
was really good to see him back to his best, he deserve's something at the club!!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »
Apparently he has not been offered a contract yet >:

Dave_67

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 10:55:35 PM »
i dont think too much to jackson but he is only young and can improve. Think the joint manager hurst would be our best bet at left back. Just my opinion though. we cant afford for improvement we need to get out of this league now and think he is too inexperienced.

Hurst cannot play for Boston, ilkeston hold his registration, he was only let go to be manager, if he plays for boston, boston will have to pay ilkeston....

walrus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »

Hurst cannot play for Boston, ilkeston hold his registration, he was only let go to be manager, if he plays for boston, boston will have to pay ilkeston....

No other left back at the club i would say its pretty much nailed on that they sign Jackson today after training, for now till they free Hurstys registration. ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:09:55 PM by walrus »

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »
 hope he is signed and given a chance to learn from hurst and if hurst does becom available a loan spell would probably benefit the player and the club in the long run

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »
It would be good if Hurst could play for us. The players that have signed so far all look good but we could do with someone like Hurst to add experience to the team

walrus

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 09:52:29 PM »
Congratulations Deano (Mr Jackson) on your son getting told he has a contract with Boston.
Just read it on his face book.A big well done from me. ;)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »
If the above is true,then congratulations to him.He's worked hard for his chance and deserves it.He (along with Mitchell Griffiths)always looked to me as the most likely of the "kids" to succeed.

LPRA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 11:29:59 AM »

Is Cullingworth not a let back?

No other left back at the club i would say its pretty much nailed on that they sign Jackson today after training, for now till they free Hurstys registration. ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »
Cullingworth is more of a right back
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
If Jackson has been signed up; as reported above its a good move.  As I have mentioned before on here; good yound defender who can only go on to improve with the added guidance of Hursty.  Up the Pilgrims!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 09:44:12 PM »

I don't think he will play much of a part this year if he signs, either. I think the two managers are looking to get out of this lge at the first attempt and the young lad is just not equipped  for a starting berth at this moment in time imo. Sign him on, and work with him this year and then hopefully he will make a decent player.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR