Author Topic: oooooops!!  (Read 14602 times)

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: oooooops!!
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 02:13:44 PM »
With Murphy in defence would the result have been different? If he's fit he will likely play tommorow

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 02:59:24 PM »
Hope Murphy plays tomorrow so Cully gets a place on the bench!

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 05:33:04 PM »
Stevie Blue as he said on another thread is a Trinity fan from Hitchin, he's just explaining his non attendance, which IMO he doesn't have to justify anyway as it's not always possible to make every game.

Regarding the game think some are being a bit unkind to Gainsborough, they came with a good game plan - let us have the majority of the possesion and hit us on the break which they did very well and in the end deserved their win. A pretty average performance from us, seen us play worse and win and better and lose. Not up to the high standards we're used to but it would be unrealistic to expect that every game. Disappointed to have lost the 3 points but still a long way to go.

Spot on woad we were out fought,out thought and out muscled today. Their two central defenders had our attackers in their pockets all game and the number 9 was a class act. As for taking the p out of the trinity support well I can remember going to Worcester a few years back the game after we got beat at St Albans in the trophy and there were 7 of us and that included the team bus driver and Henry. We will bounce back on Monday I have every confidence in Scott and Hurst to sort things out by then.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 08:51:52 PM »
There was a berk on United Live who said the management don't know what they are doing and should be sacked .... Berk.  ::)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 09:04:54 PM »
There was a berk on United Live who said the management don't know what they are doing and should be sacked .... Berk.  ::)

It takes all sorts ???
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2011, 12:09:33 AM »
Wonder if the moaner OAP AKA the doctor uses the united live service!

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
I thought the 1st half we played some pretty decent footy at times and really ought to have capitalised with our chances in front of goal. Going in at half time, I believed us to be in good shape for a promising second half. Not sure it was the same team that reappeared for the 2nd half. Defensive errors really cost us today, something that we've not seen much, as usually we're solid at the back. We really could of done with bigger players up front, as the Trinity players we're bullying us off the ball far to easy. We did however try to play good football on the deck, but the lads were out muscled.I'm not convinced Trinity won the game with good tactics, just a very workman like performance. However unattractive it was to see, they got the better of us and the result.  Their 3rd goal should never have stood. Leading up to the goal, we'd smashed the ball into the half, only for their player to control the ball with his hand and then pass the ball to the goal scorer. How the ref or linesman failed to see the handball is beyond me. Nevertheless, we we're far from ourselves and made their possession far to comfortable for my liking at times. Whatever the reasons for the lads poor game, I'm sure it's just a blip on our otherwise good season and looking forward to seeing us bounce back.

Watching the Tinpot fans celebrating their victory, you'd of been mistaken for thinking they'd won the league.  I just hope they've got enough tissues for tonight and the following days to come.

Keep the faith.

Thats a different account to what i heard on http://www.endeavourfm.co.uk/  ???

You mean.. you didn't make the journey? ;)

Thats correct ::)
very loyal you aint you

Appoligies Mr Boston  ;D

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 09:20:29 AM »
I thought the 1st half we played some pretty decent footy at times and really ought to have capitalised with our chances in front of goal. Going in at half time, I believed us to be in good shape for a promising second half. Not sure it was the same team that reappeared for the 2nd half. Defensive errors really cost us today, something that we've not seen much, as usually we're solid at the back. We really could of done with bigger players up front, as the Trinity players we're bullying us off the ball far to easy. We did however try to play good football on the deck, but the lads were out muscled.I'm not convinced Trinity won the game with good tactics, just a very workman like performance. However unattractive it was to see, they got the better of us and the result.  Their 3rd goal should never have stood. Leading up to the goal, we'd smashed the ball into the half, only for their player to control the ball with his hand and then pass the ball to the goal scorer. How the ref or linesman failed to see the handball is beyond me. Nevertheless, we we're far from ourselves and made their possession far to comfortable for my liking at times. Whatever the reasons for the lads poor game, I'm sure it's just a blip on our otherwise good season and looking forward to seeing us bounce back.

Watching the Tinpot fans celebrating their victory, you'd of been mistaken for thinking they'd won the league.  I just hope they've got enough tissues for tonight and the following days to come.

Keep the faith.

Thats a different account to what i heard on http://www.endeavourfm.co.uk/  ???

You mean.. you didn't make the journey? ;)

Thats correct ::)
very loyal you aint you

Appoligies Mr Boston  ;D

Apology accepted   :D