Author Topic: Please support my local charity - Lakelands Day Care Hospice  (Read 1184 times)

maccactfc

• View Profile
Please support my local charity - Lakelands Day Care Hospice
« on: November 09, 2010, 01:05:50 PM »
I know this sounds like begging but we have a facility in my home town which needs the publics support to keep its doors open.

Lakelands Day Care Hospice (Charity Reg. 1062120) provides respite day care facilities for adults in North Northamptonshire, South Leicestershire and Rutland. Since opening in 2001, the Hospice has helped over 2000 families in the area and continues to grow in order to meet the great need for respite day care.

The Hospice relies entirely on voluntary donations and support from the community to remain open. In 2010 Lakelands needs to raise in excess of £450,000 to keep its doors open

This saturday, my local non league football club Corby Town FC, has decided to show our support to this great service.
We will be meeting at the hospice and taking part in a 5 mile walk through the town and up to the ground to help raise money and keep this service open.

If you could please help us raise enough money to contribute to this great charity then your support would be very much appreciated.

please support us by donating at http://www.justgiving.com/James-McCafferty.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.