Author Topic: O/T pilgrim lounge christmas party  (Read 3274 times)

amberarmy

• View Profile
O/T pilgrim lounge christmas party
« on: November 09, 2010, 07:55:48 AM »
just wondering if anyone knows whether the pilgrim lounge will be holding a kids christmas party this year?

used to love taking my nephews/neices to theboston united social club christmas parties with big fred mccarthy acting as santa and now my little boy is old enough to know about santa it would be great to take him to a christmas party

Seenbetter

Re: O/T pilgrim lounge christmas party
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 08:21:41 AM »
What a great idea. If they are not organising one perhaps they should consider it. I'm too old to sit on Santas knee, unless he's played by a dishy blond, and I don't have any kids, but if it's too late for this year perhaps it could be revived next year.

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »
BUSA organise one every year - although last year's had to be cancelled because the weather took a slight turn for the worse!

I'll double check tonight (or Jan will nip in and answer) but I don't see this year being any different  :)

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:01:03 PM »
Jan here, we sure are :D Sunday 19th December. Look out for more details in the programme, on our site and here a bit nearer the time.
Coming up sooner we are having a family night at the lounge on Friday 19th of this month, quiz, raffle, etc and Fred not in his Santa suit but calling a couple of games of bingo!! Anyone who travels with us knows that's not to be missed ;D Look out for more info in tonight's programme.

uttoxeter pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 11:49:46 AM »
If freds calling the bingo thats worth travelling over from uttoxeter if nothing else.

Free and free firty free!!!!!!

amberarmy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 05:22:34 PM »
bump

only because i've checked your website for details as suggested and there isn't anything

its only a week away you know !!!   :xmasdeer

The President

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 05:34:00 PM »
Afraid we have cancelled!! With all the bad weather meaning the postponed games we haven't had the opportunity to promote it and let people know it was happening!! + The forecast for later next week is not good and it was felt we may have had to call it off at the last minute as happened last year sorry :( Again as last year we are planning to hold a party probably February half-term week.

Jan BUSA.