Author Topic: tonight's game  (Read 9204 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: tonight's game
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 09:08:01 AM »
8 League clean sheets on the bounce now... let's keep it going :)
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2010, 01:14:23 PM »
Can't add much to what has already been said.Apart from the nightmare journey there for the second successive year ::).I thought Guiseley shaded the first half,while we improved after the break,but both sides only really fashioned a couple of chances on a night where the weather conditions were the real winner.
pretty much sums it up, 0-0 a fair result and one both sides will be happy with.

scot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 02:28:01 PM »
I know there are some DD fans out there, I dont know why. I dont know any. His first touch is terrible thats if he manages to get the ball, which is not that often. He didnt win a fraction of the balls pumped up to him last night dispite his size. Maybe it would be a good time to start MS now hes back. When MS came on he was far superior and made serveral chances winning and controling the ball and directing it to one of our players. I would certainly have subbed him first and tried MS with SWD, but hey im not the manager, i just dont see what they see in him. contriversial possibly! ;)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
DD has very good games, and very ineffective games. There is no inbetween.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 04:34:42 PM »
Dd is either unplayable and teams don't know what to do with him or unplayable cos he can't control shit and never wins anything in the air. There is no in-between.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 07:28:12 PM »
Agree with P86 and LCB he's either outstanding or bobbins, never anything in between. He does give 100% every game though IMO.

Shippy92

• Just another Snapper...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2010, 12:27:18 PM »
You should have taken your proper camera and braved the rain Ken!...... It was worth it, Honest ::)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »
They are not scouts. They are part of a convicted criminals inner circle.

Maybe "scout" is an abbreviation. It could stand for "Scottish corrupt obnoxious untrustworthy tyrants", for example. There may be other variations along a similar theme.