Author Topic: Trophy Draw  (Read 9468 times)

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: Trophy Draw
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »
It's great that we've got a home tie, just hope we can play our A game and show them why we're at the opposite end of the table to them. It's vitally important we field our strongest side in this cup, it's our last chance of gaining valuable income.

Bartmac

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 02:30:17 PM »
Any chance of Radio Lincoln(shire)  covering it live! ;D ;D ;D

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 03:31:15 PM »
Any chance of Radio Lincoln(shire)  covering it live! ;D ;D ;D

Not now City are only 11 or so points off the play-offs (according to Hortin)

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »
think i'm gonna stay indoors for this game absolute bricking at the prospect of 26 gainsbourgh fans running riot !  :o

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »
Go on Trinitys board there is a k**b on there called Hoppper think some of his work is verging on libelous what do you think Craig/Mr Newton. Bet someone has printed it off just in case it gets deleted ;)
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 07:25:13 PM »
Go on Trinitys board there is a k**b on there called Hoppper think some of his work is verging on libelous what do you think Craig/Mr Newton. Bet someone has printed it off just in case it gets deleted ;)
The majority on there are knobs. Makes me laugh at how they hate us so much and see us as big rivals yet I think it's safe to say we couldn't give a sh*t about them (well I don't anyway and don't really consider them as rivals, just another team we need to beat to get back to the conf prem). Their board is good for a laugh though if you're having a bad day  :D