Author Topic: Really?  (Read 4867 times)

flynny69

• View Profile
Really?
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:00:05 AM »

Imp Stalker

• View Profile
Re: Really?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
I've heard the fat criminal is in for Rooney too

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 11:03:35 AM »
I've heard the fat criminal is in for Fraudy too

I've ammended it, hopefully someday that will be a conversation between two prison screws.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 11:07:45 AM »
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:00:52 PM by Ken Fox »

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 11:35:53 AM »
What a load of utter tosh from Crawley. Obviously they don't realise that there is another premiership lge in England and that is the one Pires talks about in his article above. I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I first read this.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
An ex World Cup winner being told what to do by that fat p***k would be an injustice to football

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 06:17:10 PM »
He has moved on from the heady days of bigging up Miquel Da Souza n Zema Abbey as big players.  That article almost reads like a spoof article from Impstalk.  They forgot to add Crazy Jimmy Robwell etc and a rubbish mock up photos of Pires holding a I Love Crawley scarf.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Stumpy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »
Never forget that "Fatty the Fraudster" is, and always will be starstruck, thinking that making big name signings will thrust himself into the limelight.

When though, has he ever been able to man manage one of these best signings ever?

Charlery ended up blowing the whistle on him in revenge, Whelan told people he absolutely hated him, Gascoigne was rumoured to have said he received none of the riches promised and what ever happened to Derek Lilley, who definitely trained with the squad but had packed his bags before kicking a ball in anger.

When the dust settles on the Pires rumour there will be another big name to keep the spotlight on himself and eventually no doubt he will get his best signing ever but when it comes to honouring  the contract then history will repeat itself.

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 08:15:35 PM »
Seen on the net that the big, fat, ugly Scottish twat is looking to bring Pires to Crawley. Anyone hear anything similar??
If true how the hell is he managing that??!!

Fairfax

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
From today's Brighton Argus:

"Robert Pires has distanced himself from reports linking him with a shock move to Crawley Town.

The 36-year-old French international is without a club after leaving Spanish side Villareal during the summer and has been training with former club Arsenal, for whom he scored 84 goals in 284 appearances during a glittering six-year career.

Reports emerged yesterday that big-spending Reds were planning an audacious swoop for the former World Cup winner.

But Pires’ spokesman claimed last night: “We are not aware of any interest from Crawley Town.”

Boss Steve Evans’ policy is to never talk about potential signings and the club last night refused to comment on the speculation although there is no doubt that if Pires fancied dropping into non-league football there is only one club who could afford him."

Isn't it good to know that the chubby one is always so reticent? Shrinking violets aren't in it!