Author Topic: Liverpool.  (Read 5529 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Liverpool.
« on: October 15, 2010, 04:37:32 PM »
SOLD

Finally sold for the first offer of 300m,

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: Liverpool.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
Good news for all the secret scousers in Boston. Wonder if the same might happen to everyones favourite Manchester club in the coming years, their debts are embarrassing and yet continue to spend without batting an eye lid. These two clubs illustrate the sad plight of English football clubs being butchered by foreign investors who are totally inadequate at running a football club. A big congratulations must go to the F.A for hiding in the shadows and allowing this countries clubs to be run into the ground by overseas playboys who couldn't give a monkeys about the fans and clubs they ruin. All this makes you realise just how fortunate we are at BUFC to have owners who are superb at their job and take little credit for their invaluable contribution to making BUFC a success, both on and off the pitch.

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 12:01:55 AM »
im pleased about this and no im not a Liverpool fan but i imagine no real football fan would like to see any club dragged through the mire and i would have hated for a club like Liverpool to end up like Leeds or Southampton.
Good luck Liverpool i say.

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »
gutted. I can't stand liverpoo f.c or their fans.

dubai camel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 12:56:27 PM »
And the Premier League continue to do nothing ...... they do not deserve to be in charge of the game at the highest level.
They offer no guidance, have no criteria for ownership, and have no plans for the how the league with develop over the long term. Short sighted, money grabbing incompetents to rival Platter and his cronies.

TattershallPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 09:56:45 AM »
And the Premier League continue to do nothing ...... they do not deserve to be in charge of the game at the highest level.
They offer no guidance, have no criteria for ownership, and have no plans for the how the league with develop over the long term. Short sighted, money grabbing incompetents to rival Platter and his cronies.

Agreed but nobody can rival Fatter Platter and his Racist counterpart Jack Warner

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »
2-0 cmon everton

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
2-0 cmon everton

I take it youre not a liverpool fan?

CRANWELL PILGRIM

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 07:36:25 PM »
Is it true? I heard the new owners were trying to Americanise the club.

First they are going to change the name of the club to the Hubcap Stealers and Anfield to San Giro.

Boom Boom :D

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 05:03:53 PM »
Liverpool FC have 2 new signings lined up for the january transfer window a Japanese and an Italian.

Roy Hodgson says they will fit in with the culture of Liverpool and it's fans, they're called Nicamota and Robatelli

Rocking Rev

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »
Are these perm-anent signings and are identical shell-suits being provided ?