Author Topic: United Reserves / United Live  (Read 3343 times)

chalker

• View Profile
United Reserves / United Live
« on: October 01, 2010, 04:53:03 PM »
Not travelling to Vauxhall Motors tomorrow?

Why not pop along to The Jakemans Stadium to watch the reserves? It's a 2.30pm kick-off v Skegness Town in the Challenge Cup quarter-final. Plenty at stake following Skegness' 4-2 win over United last week.

Admission is only £2/£1 in the Fantasy Island Stand.

PREVIEW: http://www.bufc.co.uk/article/3295231/Can-United-exact-instant-revenge

If the reserves does not take your fancy, why not tune in to United Live to follow the first team's fortunes at Vauxhall Motors?

It's one year since we were 'blown away' at Durham City, so let's hope we actually get a game tomorrow!

www.unitedlive.co.uk

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: United Reserves / United Live
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 05:40:04 PM »

If it carries on raining like this, it'll be off.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 08:51:23 PM »
I will be down watching the Reserves this week, as I have said before I have fully enjoyed the other games that I have watched. It will be good to see what Skegness are like after they gave the Reserves a good beating last week? lets hope they can get revenge.

Little Chip

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 07:41:07 PM »
Once again I went down to watch the reserves Today and it had a bit of everything again, some good goals from both sides, and the Reserves played some decent football, (not as good as previous weeks) but still not bad, they won 4-3 in extra time after they conceeded in the final minutes of full time to level the score 2-2. There was a few more people down watching today maybe 100 or so.
A friend of mine went to Vauxhall to watch the first team and he said that Jason Lee did very well, lets hope he can keep it up and prove to be a good signing.

silverback

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 09:56:28 PM »
Totally agree little chip great value for money today, 120 mins of football and 7 goals, my lad loved it all! To be honest the reserves do look to play good football and probably should have finished their numerous chances in normal time to win comfortably but got their deserved win in the end! Nice to see a bigger crowd than usual today, well done today lads!
Also sounds like the first team did well and were unlucky not to get all 3 points!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 10:09:51 PM »
Echo the comments of the last two posters,superb game and some good football played.Took my 7 year old son and thought he would get bored especially when extra time came along but he enjoyed every minute and was cheering the goals,he even joined in the shout to the referee of "should have gone to specsavers"  :D