Author Topic: Tyrone Kirk  (Read 23948 times)

Gus

• View Profile
Tyrone Kirk
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:47:51 AM »
According to BBC teletext - page 394 - he is having a trial with Sheffield United, less than 3 weeks after joining from Stamford, on a one-year deal.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tyrone Kirk
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 09:04:09 AM »
Subject as already been touched on other thread but just to highlight on the issue. He has sighned for boston however on the condition that if he can secure league club befor i think its the 16th august he is free to leave.

beefpilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:07:19 AM »
I think its by the 8th August, but i could be wrong.
A moaney clapper!......... best of both worlds

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:18:27 AM »
I think its by the 8th August, but i could be wrong.

You may be right my souce aint a solid confirmed souce, however i think it does say on the stamford forum somewere but i dont know.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 09:19:14 AM »
It'll be the 8th, so he can give 7 days' notice before the season starts
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 09:57:24 AM »
I guess it's a bit disruptive to Rob & Hurstys planning for the new season,but if he goes then I suppose it's a case of "what you've never had,you never miss."The lad must have ability to attract interest,lets hope the interest ends here and we get the chance to see him in a Boston shirt.Whatever,you can't deny the lad the opportunity.

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »
Personally think we should let him go now. Although I fully understand all players want to play as high as possible, if he is that uncommitted then I think we should let him go. Once he starts playing he'll either:

a) Be sh*t because he is p*ssed about not getting a chance higher up = no good to us
b) Be amazing and be gone by xmas = no good to us

edit: Although if b) then dependant on the type of contract we could get some cash for him which would be the only positive outcome.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 01:42:03 PM by woad_pilgrim »

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »
Its all abit weird cus the club say he has a 1 year contract all sighned and done. so therefore the 7 days notice cant be acheived. so if the club are correct there ever been nice to him or looking at a bit of cash in it

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »
Its all abit weird cus the club say he has a 1 year contract all sighned and done. so therefore the 7 days notice cant be acheived. so if the club are correct there ever been nice to him or looking at a bit of cash in it
He might be on a one year contract with a release clause stating he can talk to any league club

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »
Not playing again today I notice
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Boo

• View Profile

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »
Fingers crossed he doesn't get anything then as he sounds like he would work his knackers off to get in the window. Yes he would be looking else where but he could only do it by performing for us come Aug 8th
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

bb1

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 01:01:12 PM »
Tyrone Kirk absent again.I cant be critical him wanting to play at higher level but to make a big splash in the local press saying he's here to entertain us and how thrilled he was to join us  is turning out to be a lot of bull.Stick to what i said in an earlier post don't care how talented he is i for one don't care if he stays or goes.Um another thought why did'nt he get these chances when he was at Stamford.?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
He did though! He had a trial at Sheff Utd last season, and was invited back this pre-season/ It is hoped he will play for us on Thursday.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

deano

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »
i for one would like to se him play for us as i have never seen him play and going on what others have said he sounds like a good player