Author Topic: trinity att.  (Read 4760 times)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
trinity att.
« on: September 11, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »
Alls not looking so well with our freinds in blue, A lot of stay away fans with more to follow. Todays attendence only 279 with many refusing to go while little remains at the club. The way its going we will only need to order a couple of burgers for the xmas game.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
Re: trinity att.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
Alls not looking so well with our freinds in blue, A lot of stay away fans with more to follow. Todays attendence only 279 with many refusing to go while little remains at the club. The way its going we will only need to order a couple of burgers for the xmas game.

:D
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »

:D

Okay okay okay okay, 10 of them staying away then. ;D

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
Reading their forum it seems Little is very unpopular to say the least. The players aren't thought of much better either... Reminds me of our 1st season in the Unidump with Taylor and the shower of shite he had back then. Boy we've made progress since them dull days. Makes you realise how fortunate we are to have a great bunch of players and two fantastic managers.

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
Has anyone got a log-on for their forum? I cba to register just to read it.

shorty2kuk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 02:04:29 AM »
Reading their forum it seems Little is very unpopular to say the least. The players aren't thought of much better either... Reminds me of our 1st season in the Unidump with Taylor and the shower of shite he had back then. Boy we've made progress since them dull days. Makes you realise how fortunate we are to have a great bunch of players and two fantastic managers.

here here, so lucky we are away from all the shite we have had. SCOTT AND HURSTS BARMY ARMY

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 06:49:36 PM »
While I agree with the H&S part of the posts,let us not forget that TT only had about two weeks to get a team together as we were that close to disappearing as a club,may not have been the best of teams but thanks to them laying the foundations we now have a team to be proud of...

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »
While I agree with the H&S part of the posts,let us not forget that TT only had about two weeks to get a team together as we were that close to disappearing as a club,may not have been the best of teams but thanks to them laying the foundations we now have a team to be proud of...

Foundations that H&S took from sand and rebuilt on solid rock.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 10:36:24 PM »
http://impstalk.co.uk/20052006/evansland.htm

My favourite Impstalk story, probably because it was so close to the truth.

Tommy wasn't the best of managers but he did bloody well to get a side assembled so quickly that summer. If DN has made a mistake in his time at Utd its not moving TT on in the summer when we could all see he was making the same mistakes week in week out but he was doing bugger all about them.

But then again, someone might have come in, done moderately well and there'd have been no need for these two we have now.

Swings and roundabouts......