Author Topic: Boston United v Workington Commentary  (Read 2587 times)

Patrick

• View Profile
Boston United v Workington Commentary
« on: September 10, 2010, 06:57:32 PM »
A top of the table clash tomorrow, I keep looking at the table and thinking pessimistically but then I remember that Workington aren't going to fancy playing at York Street themselves!

For those of you who can't make it tomorrow then as usual there's full LIVE match commentary of the game on Boston's community radio station via www.endeavouronline.net, with coverage starting 15 minutes before kick off. There'll be pre and post match interviews with one of the managers, plus other reaction to the Pilgrims' game and all the week's sport from across the UK.

You can text in your comments on 07781 480547, and email studio@endeavouronline.net.

And don't forget to check out the matchday centre at www.endeavouronline.net/bufc

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Boston United v Workington Commentary
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 11:08:38 AM »
This will be the first game I've managed to get to this season, so I won't need the endeavouronline today.
It does provide an excellent service, thanks boys  ;D

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
Re: Boston United v Workington Commentary
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »
Am I the only one or does the commentary run a couple of minutes behind Craig`s documentary and why does it only play intermittently with constant buffering until it strats again?