Author Topic: Urgent message to the managers!  (Read 8061 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Urgent message to the managers!
« on: July 15, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »
Please note!Gary King should never be allowed to wear a BUFC shirt again!He stormed out the ground last season before the kick off.Heard saying in the changing rooms he would rather be at home than playing at Boston!Also he is a crap player!
 does anybody have the managers mobile number.Lets get this problem sorted before the season starts. :(

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent message to the managers!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »
as much as i thought he was shit. he did okay so im told

Stumpie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »
Everyone put in a decent performance tonight, but i thought King/Camm/Canoville/Pearso/Newsham were exceptional! the players that stood out .. King was very very lively! i dont care about last season this season is a new season!

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »
Maybe we should give him a second chance and let the managers do their job.. Some managers can get more out of a player than another one can,it all depends how a manager treats them at the end of the day... If he cannot cut the mustard so to speak then he will soon be sent packing,surely it best to look at him pre season than to spend money on him and regret it later..

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »
Didn't get to the game tonight. Can someone tell me who captained the side?
Thanks guys. Hope to be at next game. Up the pilgrims!!!!!

thepilgrims

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 10:18:04 PM »
Canoville

danboston

• Olè Pilgrims olè!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 10:27:53 PM »
good result tonight

Surprised to see KIng playing with us after his refusal to the managers proposal...

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:12 PM »
excellent choice. Did he play well?

Stumpie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
excellent choice. Did he play well?
Canoville or King?

Canoville was solid at the back along with Pearson
& King was very lively and energetic up top :)

airsbufc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:19 PM »
I meant LC. Glad he had a good game. hope he keeps the armband all season. Quality signing I think. Best yet.

Seenbetter

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 11:11:26 AM »
Jamie Clark reminded me of Froggatt. Chesting the ball down, holding it up and that was about as good as it got. Must be generous though, first game together, need time to understand each other. was generally impressed by the game. Thought they played good football at times and held their own against a side further up the ladder. Managers doing a good job and get my support, for what thats worth.

ceamboy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 03:19:07 PM »
Please note!Gary King should never be allowed to wear a BUFC shirt again!He stormed out the ground last season before the kick off.Heard saying in the changing rooms he would rather be at home than playing at Boston!Also he is a crap player!
 does anybody have the managers mobile number.Lets get this problem sorted before the season starts. :(
       Tell them again about a young man who came into the team when we were struggling to even stay in the Unidump league, this player came in and scored the goals which kept BUFC in the Unidump, Gary King or "Dorothy" as he is better known to Boston fans, is not fit to clean this young mans boots, what these so called experienced managers  must be thinking to have G King wearing a Boston United shirt, after his inept performances for the Pilgrims last season, I thought what these present managers wanted most of all from players,  is commitment to the team, G King showed last year,  lack of commitment to the cause, and went missing from most games he played in,  A player who deserves a place in the sqad for the coming season, is a player who has shown commitment to BUFC,  a players who has passion, and the ability to score goals, and lift the moral of the players around him,and wants to play for the club,  that player is  RICKY MILLER, we cannot afford to let a player of his talent walk away from the club.

BUFC Loyal

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »
       Tell them again about a young man who came into the team when we were struggling to even stay in the Unidump league, this player came in and scored the goals which kept BUFC in the Unidump, Gary King or "Dorothy" as he is better known to Boston fans, is not fit to clean this young mans boots, what these so called experienced managers  must be thinking to have G King wearing a Boston United shirt, after his inept performances for the Pilgrims last season, I thought what these present managers wanted most of all from players,  is commitment to the team, G King showed last year,  lack of commitment to the cause, and went missing from most games he played in,  A player who deserves a place in the sqad for the coming season, is a player who has shown commitment to BUFC,  a players who has passion, and the ability to score goals, and lift the moral of the players around him,and wants to play for the club,  that player is  RICKY MILLER, we cannot afford to let a player of his talent walk away from the club.

i'd personally love to see miller come back here but i can't see it happening , H&S seem to have made their mind up about him soon as they walked through the door
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:17:24 PM by Big-Tom »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »
No other clubs seem to be rushing to sign Ricky !

walrus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »
No other clubs seem to be rushing to sign Ricky !

And it does not look as tho any other club is rushing to sign Kingy,been on trial at several other clubs.
Last season when on Lincolns books his attitude at being on loan here at Boston was I am to good for this shower and threw his dummy out the pram.Granted the managers don't know any of this so if they read this I say ask Walshy about Kingys attitude then let the little shit go back under his rock.As they say a leopard don't change his spots.
If they do sign him a certain section of the crowd will be on his back all season.
Then we all know what he will do. :-*