Author Topic: Radio Lincoln - shire  (Read 2961 times)

Bartmac

Radio Lincoln - shire
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:49:18 PM »
They were at it again today, after the match, had to sit and listen to Gainsborough, music, a repeat of Chris "you know" Sutton's interview which they played at 2pm, before we get a chance to hear from the Boston Camp! Wot a load of SH*te. >:(

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Radio Lincoln - shire
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 07:06:30 PM »
They were at it again today, after the match, had to sit and listen to Gainsborough, music, a repeat of Chris "you know" Sutton's interview which they played at 2pm, before we get a chance to hear from the Boston Camp! Wot a load of SH*te. >:(

I changed the channel as sone as i got in the car after game, i will not listen to that station anymore. the same stuff can be heard elswhere other than suffer there kak

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »
endeavour FM is where its at now.

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »
Turned the radio on at 2.20 only to be greeted with an interview with a Lincoln player!What a crap station.How sad they must be to talk about LCFC when they are not even playing!

Joe65

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 11:42:50 PM »
Like I posted the other week, I reckon we still get a decent service from BBC Lincs.

Listened from 3 today and they moved between Gainsborough, our match and Cadwell racing every few mins.

I think Gainsborough and Boston get good media coverage considering we are in Blue Square North, the Lincs Echo's website is quite good as well.

Haven't heard Endeavour's footie (they seem not to be on FM anymore), but listened to some of their other stuff and wasn't very impressed.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 01:00:21 PM »
Great  station , beat all others with the exclusive that Albert Jarret has been picked to play for Sierra Leone . Lost count of the times its been reported on there.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 02:10:49 PM »
Radio Lincolnshire provided some poor radio before and after the match by continuing to play recordings of Lincoln Citys players and manager from the previous Saturday (I thought at one point they were going to interview the tea lady). They could have done two 15 min profiles of BUFC & Trinity with players and  Chairmen having an input. They certainly missed a trick imo, they could have made a few more friends around the county if they had given their coverage on BH Monday a bit more thought.   
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR