Author Topic: Harrogate 3 - 6 Boston United - Photographs + BBC  (Read 2094 times)

Shippy92

• Just another Snapper...
    • View Profile
Harrogate 3 - 6 Boston United - Photographs + BBC
« on: August 31, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »
Hi Guys,

Been a long time since I last posted any photographs here, so just thought I would let you know that the photographs from the Harrogate game are now avaliable :) Persoanlly feel that these are some of the best photographs that I have posted in a long time, so please click the link below to look :)

http://bufc.fotopic.net/c1890329.html

To anyone debating who scored the Pearson/Church goal... reckon its churchy!

Also I am working on the photographs from Redditch, and this collection will include a lot of photographs of the fans so keep an eye out for that.

As for the BBC, it appears that they will be giving Boston a bit more coverage, as they will be putting up a gallery of photographs on their website with all the highlights of the season as it progresses, so that should be up shortly.

Lastly, a big thank you to the fans, players, and staff at Boston for making me feel like a part of the club :)

Cheers

Pride of Lincolnshire

Re: Harrogate 3 - 6 Boston United - Photographs + BBC
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 02:00:45 PM »
Some excellent photos there Shippy, you're obviously a talented lad with the camera. Keep on taking those quality snaps. Many thanks for posting them on here.

Boo

• View Profile
Re: Harrogate 3 - 6 Boston United - Photographs + BBC
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »
Cracking photos Shippy, keep up the good work.