Author Topic: Not going to Harrogate tomorrow?  (Read 2103 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Not going to Harrogate tomorrow?
« on: August 27, 2010, 04:29:29 PM »
Why not come along to The Jakemans Stadium and watch the Reserves v Ruston Sports?
Ross Nichols and Luke Wilson are back in contention for Boston United Reserves ahead of Saturday’s home clash against Ruston Sports in the Lincolnshire League.

The Jakemans Stadium encounter — kick-off 3.00pm — will afford United the opportunity to record successive victories, following last weekend’s 5-0 success over Heckington United.

62 people attended last weeks game, let's see if we can get a few more down to support the young lads! ....the Reserves are a self funded team and the more support through the gates help the club's finances. We appreciate your support ....and the Pilgrim Lounge is open before and after the game as well!

Liam Ogden was United’s destroyer-in-chief, providing assists for three of the goals scored and he is expected to start once more. Gareth Davies and Liam Parker are back on first team duty, while young defender Jack Carter is sidelined through injury.

Nathan Rawdon, John Rawdon, Steve Lovett, Andrew Shinn and Scott Dawson are also missing.

The Fantasy Island Stand is open for supporters, with admission prices set at £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

United (from): Drury, Hewitt, Bishop, Butler, Cook, Field, Kishere, Nichols, Ogden, Owen, Price, Sergeant, Sevilha, Stones, Tate, Ward, Wilson.

Little Chip

• View Profile
Re: Not going to Harrogate tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 05:11:23 PM »
I will be attending again, last week me and my lad went down and it was good value, enjoyed the game and had a beer afterwards.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Not going to Harrogate tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
I might bring little 'un down for an hour, she's been to a few 1st team games but she's a pest! At the ressies she can run about to her hearts content and not upset too many people!