Author Topic: #ank fest  (Read 4194 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
#ank fest
« on: August 23, 2010, 07:27:54 AM »
I bet radio Lincoln city-shire/ look north had a #ank fest over the brilliant 1-0 win over Gillingham. How much coverage though for us on the radio/tv news?

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

scottbufc

• View Profile
Re: #ank fest
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:12:39 PM »
I listened to most of the post match coverage. Very funny all the Lincoln stuff, person who cracks me up the most is that 'Parky' I understand hes a Lincoln fan but im shocked he is employed by the BBC, the bias is crazy and his views are just laughable.

They did the standard non-league round-up at 5.30 of which we were the lead story and interviewed Rob Scott and Shaun Pearson during the feature.

Shippy92

• Just another Snapper...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:35:52 PM »
Double page spread in the Lincolnshire Echo today.... Surely can't knock that!

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »

They did the standard non-league round-up at 5.30 of which we were the lead story and interviewed Rob Scott and Shaun Pearson during the feature.

Speaking as an away fan, it annoys me that coverage is broadcast so soon after a match has finished and is then generally not repeated. A lot of the people who would like to have listened to this would have been in Redditch on Saturday; therefore they would have found it very difficult to be within range of Radio Lincolnshire or on the internet in time to listen to the coverage at 5-30. In this day and age surely the BBC should make a link available afterwards via the internet?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:50:34 PM »
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Adam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »

Speaking as an away fan, it annoys me that coverage is broadcast so soon after a match has finished and is then generally not repeated. A lot of the people who would like to have listened to this would have been in Redditch on Saturday; therefore they would have found it very difficult to be within range of Radio Lincolnshire or on the internet in time to listen to the coverage at 5-30. In this day and age surely the BBC should make a link available afterwards via the internet?

Keep an eye on Scott Dalton's Twitter page... He posts the links to the interview online after a couple of hours. I just listen to 5Live now and get the interviews on demand later.

http://twitter.com/scottydalton