Author Topic: super draw  (Read 3454 times)

jack sparrow

• View Profile
super draw
« on: August 20, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »
new to the patter I would just like to ask if any one else is a member of the super draw like me,just that i have recived a letter today asking for my credit card details so they can take my subscription,just seemed iffy or am i to suspicious ?

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: super draw
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:10:49 PM »
new to the patter I would just like to ask if any one else is a member of the super draw like me,just that i have recived a letter today asking for my credit card details so they can take my subscription,just seemed iffy or am i to suspicious ?

Yes I am a member and think that is the procedure every 10 weeks they will take your money from your chosen account. If you are in any doubt give Craig  a ring on 01205 363264 and he will give you the info.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Steviemas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »
 Should not be anything iffy mate, I'm also a member, take £10 out of my account every 10 weeks, does not have to be a credit card, you can use any bank account, all helps towards BUFC, give it a go.

jack sparrow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 09:40:47 AM »
thanks it seems my bank put a stop on the direct debit a super draw wants me to give my details again.my lads just got ripped of for leeds ticket and i seem to be misstrusting everything.(thanks for your offer craig)

Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »
how do you play this game? as i see on the results page there is a winning date then the smaller prizes are won by another number do you choose this number aswell or it some sort of membership number?

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »
how do you play this game? as i see on the results page there is a winning date then the smaller prizes are won by another number do you choose this number aswell or it some sort of membership number?

Join here  http://pilgrims.superdraw.net/