Author Topic: Milly  (Read 3487 times)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Milly
« on: August 10, 2010, 10:27:30 AM »
Has signed for Grantham according to the Non League daily website.No mention of loan or dual registration.

shinnster

• View Profile
Re: Milly
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:38:20 PM »
i was talking to him on sun,and he needs matchfitness and needs to play thats why he has signed,still boston at heart,this way boston can keep eye on his fitness and review later in the year..

Pride of Lincolnshire

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 04:07:23 PM »
All the best for the future Milly, you never know what might happen in the coming months. Hope to see you back soon.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 05:07:28 PM »
Shame, I think he would have been the final piece of the jigsaw this season. Personally I think we are only a decent centre midfielder short of a decent squad.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »
i was talking to him on sun,and he needs matchfitness and needs to play thats why he has signed,still boston at heart,this way boston can keep eye on his fitness and review later in the year..

Sounds good to me, was never going to get a run in the side long enough to get back to full match fitness, but may do in the future if we can call on him.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »
one thing that does concearn me thou is we seem to be bringing players throu and letting them go, And lets be honest there as been a few players that i think many of us feel could and would have got into the team.
Is this down to the players not been good anuth or maybe we are to greedy and expect to much of a challenging team to fast.

Just my own opion