Author Topic: Appeals  (Read 2801 times)

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Appeals
« on: June 10, 2010, 01:44:39 PM »
Salisbury City and Northwich Victoria have both failed to win their appeals against demotion.Northwhich go to Evo-Stick Premier,Salisbury to Zamaretto Premier.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Appeals
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 06:34:25 AM »
I'm not surprised, that was a nailed on verdict before either team set off for the hearing! If they remove the paragraph from the rule book, how will they demote teams that 'live beyond their means' they'll have to think up some way of slapping wrists.
I do feel sorry for SC and NV supporters, like us they were lied to by the people above. Lets hope both teams get themselves sorted out and have a good season in their new leagues.

check the grassy knoll.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 06:57:43 PM »
Sorry to say but serves Northwich right, their fans as well as their owners are complete c*nts.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »
You probably know more about them than i do.  :D  I've never spoken to any fans of NV, neither have i spoken to the owners.

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 08:25:56 PM »
Before this weeks hearing the Northwich  chairman was quoted as saying that if they lost their appeal,they would take the case to the European Court for Arbitration in Sport,and also take out a court injunction to stop the BSN season starting in the interim.If he,s got that sort of money why hasn't he just paid the creditors and be done with it.