Author Topic: Pilgrim Lounge  (Read 4913 times)

cookie

• View Profile
Pilgrim Lounge
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »
I know that most of you read the official website, but just thought I would stick this up on here and try and promote it a little more. Tell your wives, girlfriends and mistresses about the Fashion Show ...it'll get you in their good books ...especially if you offer to pay!

The Pilgrim Lounge will play host to some important midweek events.

The club’s fashion show and sale will take place on Wednesday evening — aimed primarily at ladies.

Tickets remain on sale — priced £5 each (including first drink FREE) — with the event getting under way at 7.30pm.

On Thursday evening, The Pilgrim Lounge will host a taster evening for the all-new Pilgrims Super Draw.

Supporters with an interest in the Super Draw are welcome to attend to find out more about the club’s latest fundraiser.

Representatives of Super Draw will be on hand to answer questions and hand out promotional literature. A light buffet will also be available for those in attendance.

Meanwhile, the club’s World Cup coverage gets under way on Friday afternoon.

The Pilgrim Lounge will be showing both matches live on Friday, with South Africa v Mexico at 3.00pm being followed by Uruguay v France at 7.30pm.

amberarmy

• View Profile
Re: Pilgrim Lounge
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 09:03:38 PM »
when are you gonna have your next saturday night group on?

(and please - anything but that cr@p northern soul/ska music)

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:27:37 AM »
Unfortunately ....or fortunately! Nearly every Saturday night has been booked for private parties through to September. The club obviously do well out of these nights because we don't have to pay £250 to £600 out for a band, but Carl has pencilled in a Beer Festival Night with Batemans favourite band 'Dr Busker' appearing on Friday 20th August.

Personally I would like to see a few more local bands appearing at the Pilgrim Lounge but just because we are a club they seem to want double what the pubs pay them. If you know any band that would like to play at the Pilgrim Lounge, get them to give me a call on 07946 748 333 or email me at chris@chriscookprint.co.uk

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 01:47:38 PM »
Just confirmed:
Saturday 31st July is 70's Night with top band
'REBEL REBEL'
plus disco fever!
Tickets available soon £5 each
More information to follow

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:16:33 AM »
Saturday 31st July is 70's Night with top band
'REBEL REBEL'
plus disco fever with top DJ Martin Topley!
Tickets available now only £3 each
Tickets available from behind the bar, BUFC Box Office, Regency Dry Cleaners in Dolphin Lane, Yates & Greenhough in Emery Lane and Chris Cook Print

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »
I know it's nearly a week ago now ....but I would like to say thanks to everyone who turned up for the 70's night last saturday in the Pilgrim Lounge. It was a cracking night with a good band and DJ Martin Topley was on good form.
Please keep supporting these events as it supports the football club at the same time. Once again many thanks.
Cookie

cookie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 11:56:30 AM »
This Friday Night in The Pilgrim Lounge sees something really different. Our Bar Manager Carl has been to a beer festival and seen this band perform live so decided to book them.
Dr Busker & The Wild Rovers
The Best Beer Festival Band in Britain!
Mild humour and bawdy wit
served up in side splitting fashion!
Tickets are £3 each
and are available from behind the bar, BUFC Box Office, Chris Cook Print & Regency Dry Cleaners in Dolphin Lane.
You can also pay on the door ....it's just nice to know how many we are expecting then Carl can work out staff requirements!

Virgil

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »
Dr Busker & The Wild Rovers were absolutely brilliant last night.
They were very funny in fact I haven't laughed so much in a very long time.
If Carl manages to book them again (which might prove difficult as they are booked solid for the next 2 years) I would certainly recommend to anyone to go and see them.

Also at £3 a ticket it was very good value for money.

truffleshuffle

• Everyday I'm truffling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »
Dr Busker & The Wild Rovers were absolutely brilliant last night.
They were very funny in fact I haven't laughed so much in a very long time.
If Carl manages to book them again (which might prove difficult as they are booked solid for the next 2 years) I would certainly recommend to anyone to go and see them.

Also at £3 a ticket it was very good value for money.

Here here