Author Topic: Lincolnshire Echo article  (Read 3412 times)

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile

Old Pilgrim

• View Profile
Re: Lincolnshire Echo article
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »

Do Rotherham have a 10-year lease on the sports stadium at Sheffield? I understand they're playing there on a year to year basis until they get a ground of their own

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »

Do Rotherham have a 10-year lease on the sports stadium at Sheffield? I understand they're playing there on a year to year basis until they get a ground of their own

The difference is OP they are not entering the FL they are there already and so that rule does not come into play (although I think they might have applied it in our case if we were still there).
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »
As an aside I see today's Standard has no mention at all of BUFC (or FC) in 7 pages of sport.

I still think the Target has been utter gash with its coverage since Rob Singleton left but at least it made an effort this week, even if it is a recycled Echo article.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
The only reason i bought the Standard was in hope of some news of United. Thing is though, now we have a United website is there any need to buy it? Answer, no.

check the grassy knoll.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 08:44:33 PM »
Oh I buy it, if only to ready idiotic letters like that one from that Townender chap the other week......and assorted small town councilors trading insults over things no one cares about!