Author Topic: Next Years Prices  (Read 5363 times)

Old yellow

• View Profile
Next Years Prices
« on: May 10, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »
New seasons ticket prices released, with an increase of £1 to all areas.
Although we are in difficult times, i think this is fair considering the losses of last year.

wez33

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Next Years Prices
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:12:27 PM »
Very fair, i expected a bigger increase and would have accepted that to

Swineshead Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »
I'd be happy to pay an extra quid if I wasn't getting a season ticket, we've gone up a level so I think it's still a very generous offering from the club. As Neil says in the article, the rise has had to happen given the current economic climate - we're lucky it wasn't a bigger rise!

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 01:26:01 PM »
Last time we played at Conf North it was £12 to stand as has been pointed out on another thread. AT that time it was the most expensive in the league with most other clubs charging £8-£9 if memory serves me right.

Now £11 will be the average for the league so in effect it is actually a decrease in prices of £2-£3, so I feel it is actually a terrific deal we are getting.

Of course there are those that will moan, those that say how much they love the club and who want success, until it comes down to paying for it. I presume they feel it's right for DN & NK to keep propping the club up. This should help the club become self sufficient and I applaud the board for making the right decision...again.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »
If someone asked me for £1 for promotion at the start of last season I would have snapped their hand off. Expected £12 or £13.

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 07:27:24 AM »
They've got that spot on really, rewarding those who pay up front and increasing admission to the pay on the day fans.

Lets hope we get around the 1000 mark like we had in the 1st couple of League seasons, that'd vindicate this pricing structure.

I must admit I'm tempted to sit down this season........better see what the piggy bank has!!

Bob Lee

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2010, 08:29:22 AM »
I don't blame you, it's that rabble you stand with ;)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »
Name that "rabble" BOB .!!

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2010, 05:03:13 PM »
Not as bad as the ones infront of them!Sitting down no thank you!

Bob Lee

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »
If the green hat fits, wear it ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D

Mind you I would't stand next to me and my two brothers ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:44:33 PM by Bob Lee »

qwerty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
At the end of June vat will be going up to 20% or more. How is this going to effect prices. Will the club absorb it or will prices go up again.

Do all season ticket holders have to give David & Neil a cup of tea?

It makes the early discount promotion look even more attarctive. Buy now at 17.5% vat.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 07:01:30 PM »
Having missed 6 home games due to work commitments (4 of those in league) I wouldn't really benefit from a season as next season will be the same. Would the club be willing to do a half season ticket again? I would willing pay say £100 or so for half the games and pay £11 at the gate for the rest of the games I get to. I am sure there are many others in a similar position and this is something the club would benefit from with more money into the club pre season.

Old yellow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »
I think it would be a positive move by the club to offer a 1/2 season ticket, but dont expect to see anything until the early bird promotion is finished.