Author Topic: New signing - Old face  (Read 8296 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New signing - Old face
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 08:25:34 PM »
Notts County have released two keepers, Russell Hoult and Kevin Pilkington. Not sure of their ages but i'd say probably well in their 30's.

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »
Notts County have released two keepers, Russell Hoult and Kevin Pilkington. Not sure of their ages but i'd say probably well in their 30's.

check the grassy knoll

Isn't Kasper Schmeichel on his way out of Meadow Lane as well?

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »
Yes, he was reportedly on a lot of money, i did read he was on something like £10,000 a week!! Not bad if you can get it.  ;)

check the grassy knoll
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Bob Lee

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 10:39:48 PM »
Bazza will not come back to Boston, FACT. :-X

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 05:52:32 AM »
I'd say they have someone lined up already, lets wait and see.
Anyone else find this time of the year frustrating? We've had a brill season and already looking forward to next season. Now we have the 'who's coming in' scenario, if you're anything like me i sift through players released and see if i can spot anyone that could be a likely candidate. I'm pleased i'm not a betting man, i'd of won bugger all in all the years i've been doing it!  ;D

check the grassy knoll
Oscar Wilde

cappo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »
Bazza will not come back to Boston, FACT. :-X
totally agree bob.its not a big secret that bazza would never come back to boston
"till saturday comes"