Author Topic: WES PARKER  (Read 8617 times)

Richie..p

• Numbskulls
    • View Profile
Re: WES PARKER
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2010, 09:19:35 PM »
He was meant to be last seasons "Anthony Church" and was meant to be our big signing but didn't show any desire or commitment or pedigree until the last 7 or 8 games where he was probably one of our best players. What is key is that where was he for the other 30 odd games and why was he always ill come a week night match. His best position was centre back and TT idea of defensive midfielder sounded good but plain and simply it wasn't.

We have better players waiting to be retained at the club right now and it would be a no from me on the signing him.

Bunyan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2010, 09:24:46 PM »
S&H saw through him last season along with most of the squad. Can't see them revisiting this one and rightly so.

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 07:07:00 AM »
http://www.sportsecho.co.uk/nonleague/Prudent-Blues-cut-wage/article-2114515-detail/article.html

Can't see Trinity keeping their "stars" together next year with this wage slash!

woad_pilgrim

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 12:07:10 PM »
Not knowing any exact figures I would still guess they will be paying a significant amount more than us despite the 25% cut.

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 04:10:46 PM »
Even Swann must realise that it's pointless throwing pots of money at a club with no fan base eventually.I see also that one of the few clubs to spend even more money than Tinpot Trinity in BSN last season,Corby Town,are also to have a "significant"cut in their playing budget next season.Our Chairman is approaching it in exactly the right way.

legend

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 08:49:40 PM »
Oh my god O CHO MEALLT we agree on something for once  :D :D :D

stevie blue

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 10:25:09 PM »
http://www.sportsecho.co.uk/nonleague/Prudent-Blues-cut-wage/article-2114515-detail/article.html

Can't see Trinity keeping their "stars" together next year with this wage slash!
We've even added a few more :) .

Tony A

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 06:27:18 PM »
Now your back in the conf north do you think he will be interested in coming back to you/would you like to see him back?
Wes Parker is not good enough for United now, Liam is the one for us. Very disappointed that
Woody was not retained. He was a good left back and central defender, but was played out of position
on the right back side, why?