Re: Luton
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »
Thugs,
And thats just the polite thing to call them

Dean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:59:09 PM »
That is just disgraceful. I hope they have the book thrown at them. Start the next season playing behind closed doors for a kick off.

Mickey Nuttells Hair

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 08:06:58 PM »
Looking at the footage and also seeing the conference have already released a statement I think Luton best be ready for a hefty and deserved punishment.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »
Looking at the footage and also seeing the conference have already released a statement I think Luton best be ready for a hefty and deserved punishment.

Behind closed doors for the first three games and a further five suspended for the next two years, along with a hefty fine, is about right. Same goes for Wednesday too.

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »
There was also trouble at the Rymans League play-off final when a Boreham Wood "fan" ran onto the pitch during the game (50th minute) and thumped one of the Kingstonian players!

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=66595

or

http://theballisround.co.uk/2010/05/02/welcome-to-the-dark-days-of-football/

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 06:21:10 PM »
Whilst i can see the point of throwing the book at them and a punishment needs to be given, i think that the stewards and police should receive some praise for their reaction in that getting the players to the stand and thus the nearest point of safety.

How such a pitch invasion of that nature should be allowed in the first place is what should be investigated however

andyq

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2010, 10:19:38 PM »
Following Cardiff Pilgrims comments = I think stewards deserve praise for protecting the York City players at the back of the stand. What's Nick Owen's stance?

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »
After the event on SSN it was a case of Nick Owen saying it was a minority and the fans are by and large good which was a typical if not appropriate response as he said it was 1 or 2 fans but it was clearly more than that.