Author Topic: Non League Paper  (Read 2407 times)

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Non League Paper
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:29:07 PM »
Haven't bothered with this since we were in the conference and got decent coverage just flicking through the pages in the newsagents. This weeks edition has us on the front and middle pages plus an interview with Lee Canoville on favourite non league players in his eleven he includes himself, Pearson, Cully, Church, Newsh and SWD. There is also a competition for Unibond player of the year - GET VOTING FOR SHAUN PEARSON!!!!

wend

• View Profile
Re: Non League Paper
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:35:14 PM »
Quite agree, we really need to be voting for either our players or team after our results this season!  I'm a bit biased-but also very proud of the team's achievements.  Will admit to shedding a tear or 2 on Sat as I've seen just exactly how much hard work has gone into the last 3 years to rebuild the club, not only with the first team, but everything else like the football in the community, cheerleading classes, etc, etc. Take it from me, there's also a load of work goes on behind the scenes.
It would be fantasitc to see some of our players or the whole team receiving some sort of other reward for that.
Let's get voting!!
Ps we did get quite a write up in The Times as well-things are looking up!!! :)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Non League Paper
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 06:54:39 AM »

Of course, we have been on the front page of the Non-League Paper before...

... but doesn't it feel a whole lot better this time around!