Author Topic: Congratulations and good luck next season  (Read 3035 times)

jon

• View Profile
Congratulations and good luck next season
« on: May 02, 2010, 11:06:28 PM »
Sorry its took over 24 hours but the disapointment of you beating us yesterday is still strong,but I must admit that despite an even 1st half with us leading 1-0 the 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half is where we lost it,we had 3 maybe 4 good chances to sew the game up,but we didnt take them,you go up the other end and its 1-1,from then on you were the only team looking like winning and thoroughly deserved it,so well done and good luck in th BSN next season,your fans were magnificent, singing and encouraging your team throughout,and no sign of any trouble either.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:10:21 PM by jon »

Carol Voce

• View Profile
Re: Congratulations and good luck next season
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:06:58 AM »
I have to say the BPA fans have been incredibly magnanimous. I've taken a look on your fans' forum and have seen the same kind of comments overe there. You have a great set of fans.

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 07:57:08 AM »
I agree, well done to all BPA fans, we all know, especially after what has happened to us over the last few seasons, that it isn't easy to take defeat on the chin, but you all have a great attitude to it.

Good luck for next season.

Swinesheader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 08:35:37 AM »
I think bpa is a very decent club. They will be a club whose results I will watch out for next year. I think they deserve promotion they have some very decent players.

Good luck for next year

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »
I have to say after comming across a few bpa fans on the forum over the past 2 season they really did make avanue look like a bunch of idiots, Im pleased i took the chance on sat to mingle with some fans from bpa(including younger fans) and find out that most fans are no different from us, have to say had a really good day and dispite the one stand and a running track the noise that you could get out that stand was loud.

Carl Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
Spot on summary of the game Jon. First half was 50/50. Second half they had several good chances before we scored probably against the run of play. After that apart from one fantastic save from Tom Evans from a close range header (all be it in the middle of goal) like in the game against Guisley the difference between the two teams for the rest of the match was the fitness of the players.

The chants from a small minority of Boston fans towards the BPA players as they were leaving the ground was disrespectful.

Good look for next season Jon like us you improved as the season went on so next year could be yours.