Author Topic: Well Done  (Read 7055 times)

fcum_91

• View Profile
Well Done
« on: May 01, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »
Just to say again Well done on your promotion, Stuck it to big fat Bob  ;D All the best in the Blue Square North. Great club great fans!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Well Done
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 06:12:54 PM »
Would be good if we could meet in a pre-season friendly.

PompeyPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »
Good shout GHM.  Thanks for the congrats fcum.

YeadonLion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 06:30:05 PM »
Seconded. From a Guiseley fan ;D

SaigonPilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:36:06 PM »
How about when the fixtures are out for next year we nomiate a game when FCUM dont have a game. We offer their season ticket holders the chance to watch our game for nowt? They could use a spare voucher from their season tickets.

Rather than a nominated legend for each game we could nominate a team who have a free day in their fixtures?

Just a thought. Now we're making friends again with other fans it would be nice to stay in touch as we continue our recovery.

fcum_91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »
How about when the fixtures are out for next year we nomiate a game when FCUM dont have a game. We offer their season ticket holders the chance to watch our game for nowt? They could use a spare voucher from their season tickets.

Rather than a nominated legend for each game we could nominate a team who have a free day in their fixtures?

Just a thought. Now we're making friends again with other fans it would be nice to stay in touch as we continue our recovery.

Would be a great gesture! but distance may prove a problem, hopefully you play at Stalybridge or Northwich or Droylsden when FC don't have a game so i can make a guest appearence  :)

The Net

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »
Well done Boston, terrific set of fans and hard-working on pitch as well. Good luck in Blue Square North. Hopefully, we'll get out chance next year up there perhaps with Kendal, FC Utd and Halifax.

fcuomdaz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »
may i add my congratulations. dissapointed that we will not be visiting you again next year though!

well done and enjoy the celebrations  ;)

the_itch

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 08:09:18 PM »
yeah, excellent stuff boston.

sad to see you go, but you were always too big for this 'tinpot snooker league' (©impstalk). not knowing who the feck you were back when everyone started hating you i have grown to dislike you far less than every other team in our ridiculous division. allied to this my incandescent hatred for bob blackburn era bradford park avenue, and today has been very sweet indeed.

boselecta

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »
Well done Boston ,told you it would be between NFU and yourselfs.
See you next season.

Finchley Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 08:50:13 PM »
Now look what you have gone and done!

1. Left me with a ground with a running track round it to continue visiting  >:(
2. Longer journey for me to BPA than to York Street  >:(
3. Less away fans now at Tigers games  >:(
4. But worse of all no Eagle trip!!!  >:(

Many, many congratulations, despite the above you know I'm delighted for you!  ;D

Wembley 85

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2010, 09:03:38 PM »
Thank you to all of those fans of other clubs that have posted on here tonight,  your comments are much appreciated by us all.

As has been said before, some of you that support other teams have been great company, both last season and this.

Whilst we will not miss playing in this league, we will miss friendlieness of the fans.

Can I wish you all, whoever you support, every success next season, and stay in touch.

I'm now going to the pub to get slaughtered - thank you and good night.

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »
yeah, excellent stuff boston.

sad to see you go, but you were always too big for this 'tinpot snooker league' (©impstalk). not knowing who the feck you were back when everyone started hating you i have grown to dislike you far less than every other team in our ridiculous division. allied to this my incandescent hatred for bob blackburn era bradford park avenue, and today has been very sweet indeed.

In short what you are saying is you're 'arrogant big time charlie twats like us' ©Nonleaguezone and hence dislike us less. Thanks...

....I think  :-\
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.

the_itch

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2010, 10:33:59 PM »
i guess what i'm saying, in my own peculiar way, is that of all the teams we've met, boston fans have been among the best and most sympathetic to what we're about. and far from being big-time charlies, your experiences in the league have made you even more understanding to what we're trying to achieve.

top club, top fans, top recovery.

but lincolnshire is a shithole. soz and that.

(the itch, former resident of grantham)

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2010, 10:42:50 PM »
i guess what i'm saying, in my own peculiar way, is that of all the teams we've met, boston fans have been among the best and most sympathetic to what we're about. and far from being big-time charlies, your experiences in the league have made you even more understanding to what we're trying to achieve.

top club, top fans, top recovery.

but lincolnshire Granthum is a shithole. soz and that.

(the itch, former resident of grantham)

;)
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.