Author Topic: OPEN LETTER  (Read 2116 times)

Bob Lee

OPEN LETTER
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:00:15 PM »
Dear Conference committee,
                                            As you are probably aware Boston United have been promoted into the conference North.  You may not be aware but a friend of mine who is an OAP, paid full price to see the NFU play off match.  I am sure this contravenes some rule in your comprehensive Boston United only rule book.

I am sorry it has come to this, but we have to keep these buggers where they belong.  I am not bitter, but another raid on the club's offices may find a £3 discrepancy.  I am sure this will be enough to keep them in the Unibond Evostick league.

I am not bitter, but I saw pictures of some fans cheering and laughing, surely they have not served their penance yet.  Keep the buggers down I say.

I am not bitter, but I am sure there is a rule saying a team cannot have two managers.  I am not bitter but surely that gives them an unfair advantage.

I am not bitter, but check the top pocket of one of them managers in the official photo, if you look closely and at a funny angle, you can just make out a brown envelope.

I am not bitter, but I see you awarded them 3 penalties last season, surely that is showing favoritism.  Oops sorry that is what I am writing to them lot from the Unibond Evostick league thingie.

Anyway, I trust your fast action on this issue and hope you keep the buggers down.

Yours in anticipation   Paul from Narking  X X X X
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:11:44 PM by Bob Lee »

Tamara

• View Profile
Re: OPEN LETTER
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:06:14 PM »
Brilliant !  ;D ;D ;D

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: OPEN LETTER
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »
LOL!  ;D