Author Topic: N F U Playoff Attendance etc  (Read 2603 times)

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
N F U Playoff Attendance etc
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »
 Rallying cry . .
    I would urge all BUFC fans to dig deep for these ones ..
     This Division has only had 19 clubs so that's  3 home ties less than other Divisions . .  5 less than Coca Cola 2 . .
     I want to predict a crowd of over 2000 for this .
       We need to get out of this Division . . its 2 matches now . . or 42 next term  .!.
           f T

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: N F U Playoff Attendance etc
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:52:22 AM »
Put Saturday's disappointment out of your mind, and everybody needs to get behind the team on Tuesday. 2 wins from promotion!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
Home pitch should ( be made to! ) suit our players . . give it a good watering . .!

Seenbetter

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 12:15:17 PM »
On Saturday there were a LOT of Boston 'Supporters' who apparently went for the day out and to see the game. I am sure that there were also 'supporters' there that very rarely turn up for our home games and probably only go to see Boston play away on special occasions similar to Saturday ( I personally met 5 in one car who fit into that category). What I am saying is that the football club needs larger attendances to fund its survival so I am asking 'supporters' who stopped coming under the old crooked regime to come back and enjoy some bloody good football played (Saturday was not a good example) by a bloody good side put together by two bloody good managers chosen by a bloody good Mr. Newton. We want a huge attendance on Tuesday and another on Saturday (hopefully) to cheer and applaud the efforts of of the afore mentioned whatever the outcome.
The annual deficit of approx' £100,000 could be done away with by regular attendances of about 1600 (thats just a rough guess ).
Lets give 'em our full backing on Tuesday and get behind them.
Ps. We mention the management and playing side quite often but very rarely do we mention John and Maureen, Craig and the guy who keeps the turf so good. A very big thankyou to them and all that they do behind the scenes, brilliant.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 12:30:21 PM »
 Agreed .. looking back at historic Home crowds there has to be over 2000 for this one ..
  Maybe some folk don't realise the significance .. thinking  it's  a consolation  competition  ? ?